Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Rambler, are you ready buddy. Let's do this.

Amart and bolt. Should be a ton of fun!

YES! Gonna try and do my part for the team... I'm thinking how nice that HOF tag is gonna look on our future posts. ;-)

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

YES! Gonna try and do my part for the team... I'm thinking how nice that HOF tag is gonna look on our future posts. ;-)

That tag would be an awesome addition! Either way it'll be fun for sure. Can't wait to meet ya.

You'll hear this a lot:
"That's my partna!!!"

Last edited:
Telling ya now my boys Keygs and Pete are gunna be strong. They will be a force!

I need to get my short game tuned up pretty quickly. I plan on being at the course extra early to get plenty of short game work in.

I was kind of thinking the same. And nobody has us pegged as contenders. Love it.

You are wrong, my money is on you and ken, and what great guys you both are :)

Telling ya now my boys Keygs and Pete are gunna be strong. They will be a force!

I think you might be right, I will be cheering Pete and his partner on

Sorry for your luck, Philly! Hahaha

Got caught out on the course with a dead cell battery, so I'm just catching up on all this. This right here is a fun pairing if I've ever seen one. We're going to have a blast guys.

v.man & T0AD
bullfrog & TyJohnson

Sean, if you're worried about my surgery, don't be. Stitches are out, wound is a little sore, but I played 18 today without a problem, and played quite well actually. It'll even be better by the weekend. I am so ready for this. Fifteen days without swinging a club had me climbing the walls. Frog and Ty, it will be my pleasure to tee it up with you guys.

Sorry for your luck, Philly! Hahaha

Lol nothing to be sorry about. Not to me at least. Might wanna apologize to everyone else for the beatings we will be handing out :)

Lol nothing to be sorry about. Not to me at least. Might wanna apologize to everyone else for the beatings we will be handing out :)

Better bring some Tylenol and ice for your back, because I might get heavy. Hahaha

Beatings? You gonna try and hit people with your clubs again? Make sure you get me good with the SLDR I've heard they aren't forgiving on the misses.

Should be lots of fun guys. I'll be leaving 6 am for an arrival at 9 am. See ya then!

Beatings? You gonna try and hit people with your clubs again? Make sure you get me good with the SLDR I've heard they aren't forgiving on the misses.

I'll make sure to chutt you in the ankle with it lol

Should be lots of fun guys. I'll be leaving 6 am for an arrival at 9 am. See ya then!

Don't forget the time change!

Got caught out on the course with a dead cell battery, so I'm just catching up on all this. This right here is a fun pairing if I've ever seen one. We're going to have a blast guys.

v.man & T0AD
bullfrog & TyJohnson

Sean, if you're worried about my surgery, don't be. Stitches are out, wound is a little sore, but I played 18 today without a problem, and played quite well actually. It'll even be better by the weekend. I am so ready for this. Fifteen days without swinging a club had me climbing the walls. Frog and Ty, it will be my pleasure to tee it up with you guys.

Look forward to playing golf with you too Vman. It will be our first round in same group even tho we have been at the same Thp events.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Look forward to playing golf with you too Vman. It will be our first round in same group even tho we have been at the same Thp events.

T0AD v. Frog

#gotime

T0AD v. Frog

#gotime

Epic Amphibian match! Dude it's gonna be a blast!

Rambler, are you ready buddy. Let's do this.

Amart and bolt. Should be a ton of fun!

Can't wait! I'm looking forward to our round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Can't wait! I'm looking forward to our round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
It's going to be a ton of fun!

Don't forget the time change!

Us in central time zone are same as Indy now correct? If I recall Indy is on my time during DST and on eastern time when we fall back?

Us in central time zone are same as Indy now correct? If I recall Indy is on my time during DST and on eastern time when we fall back?

Indy is EST.

I believe everyone in Indiana switches now. There are just some odd choices for time zones.

Thank you, I remember back in the day they did not do DST but I am giving my old age away lol

Back