Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I wish I could make it for the meet and greet Friday. But I will have last minute stuff to do Friday. Before heading out at 530 am saturday

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Beefy!!! Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones while destroying a burger with an egg on it!

If I call us egg buddies, does that get weird?

I love an egg on a burger! It grosses my wife it though, so I don't order them very often.

Getting picked up at 4am for a 3 hour drive to the course. Very nice! Waking up early for a tee time is easy, but waking up this early for a THP event is even better!

I doubt I'll sleep the night beforeanyway!! These events get me going. I was so amped at the LIITA event, I think I slept only a few hours that whole weekend....and I was exhausted!! There's just something about golfing brethren all in one place for a good time :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Cheeseburger in paradise ...ill pack my tommy bahama shirt...

I doubt I'll sleep the night beforeanyway!! These events get me going. I was so amped at the LIITA event, I think I slept only a few hours that whole weekend....and I was exhausted!! There's just something about golfing brethren all in one place for a good time :)

Get sleep, you will all your strength to carry me around the course

And we are off. So pumped for this
yra6e4ub.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Cheeseburger in paradise ...ill pack my tommy bahama shirt...

I'll bring an acoustic and we can have an all THP member version of Margaritaville

Get sleep, you will all your strength to carry me around the course

You don't need to sandbag your partner 441! I know you've got playmaker magic in that bag of yours.

You don't need to sandbag your partner 441! I know you've got playmaker magic in that bag of yours.

#PrepareForTheLetDown

Playmaker...Yes.
Golf shots are what is missing.

I kid of course. Deano played well at El Muni out in California.

Playmaker...Yes.
Golf shots are what is missing.

I kid of course. Deano played well at El Muni out in California.

I have faith....I'll try and keep my driver in the fairway and not chunk my approach shots into water hazards... We should be just fine!

Nah.
DH plays at my speed, hits it well and outside of water carries, flat out gets it done.

Nah.
DH plays at my speed, hits it well and outside of water carries, flat out gets it done.

Darn that water.....

He plays quick that's for sure, but I know his weakness :D

I've had enough captain and orange for a LONG while....

I love an egg on a burger! It grosses my wife it though, so I don't order them very often.

I think I could have a fried egg on a burger, maybe. But I see some having a sunny side up egg that breaks and gets all runny over the burger, and I weep for the ruination of a good burger.

So do I. Score better than he does.
That day it worked.
He is 100%
#OutingApproved however.

So do I. Score better than he does.
That day it worked.
He is 100%
#OutingApproved however.

I just hope I play the sprinkler heads right ....

Alright, all this talk about burgers with fried eggs is making me VERY hungry. I need to be good as it isn't fat Friday yet.

Whats #OutingApproved and am I #OutingApproved?

If not, is there an application process?

Back