Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

In for Friday night.

My boss just gave me approval off work for Friday and the weekend. Was cutting it kind of close!

Haha. Miss one flight and this kind of stuff follows you for how long? Lol

I think it only follows for 2 years :p

In for Friday night.

My boss just gave me approval off work for Friday and the weekend. Was cutting it kind of close!

Just in the nick of time.

I'd like to find a SLDR to hit if anyone is sharing :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I forget but some one needed some wedges... ill bring extra 54 and 58 j40 wedges!

I forget but some one needed some wedges... ill bring extra 54 and 58 j40 wedges!

It was Darren and I think T0AD got him covered. Actually, think its that exact same setup haha.

I'd like to find a SLDR to hit if anyone is sharing :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I have one that's #OutingApproved if you wanna have at it on the range

It was Darren and I think T0AD got him covered. Actually, think its that exact same setup haha.

Haha. Late... ill bring them in case any one else needs.

Also. I think my bag will be just a tad over the 14 club rule. How does that work? Should i leave the extras in the hotel room? If i want to bring them so others can hit at the range saturday, then where do i leave them? Or just declare the clubs not being used?

Also. I think my bag will be just a tad over the 14 club rule. How does that work? Should i leave the extras in the hotel room? If i want to bring them so others can hit at the range saturday, then where do i leave them? Or just declare the clubs not being used?

Put bertha in my bag
Problem.solved

Bring em all! No one cares how many clubs are in your bag. Pretty sure guys have played with two full sets in their bags.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Dude, there are always more than 14 in my bag. Hahaha

I figure just declare what wont be used. Ill be a few over as well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Meet and Greet Friday night.
Who is coming and who is not?

I will not be there. Not coming in till Saturday morning. See you guys at the range.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I gotta remember to bring you the aerotechs...

From the wedges? No real hurry don't have heads at the moment anyhow

From the wedges? No real hurry don't have heads at the moment anyhow

Gotta bring them so i dont have to ship them lol.

BTW will you show me how to pack my staff bag???

Haha just another reason for me to drive to mc this year

Haha I can bump the thread if needed

Lol and will it be much easier to pack my mini staff bag?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a Bridgestone 4 wood with PX 6.0 I will bring with me, if anyone wants it I will give it to them as long as they want to keep it :D

Hey does any one need some wedge shafts? I have a couple stock shafts from sm5 (54,58) and 3 dg spinners that people are welcome to have.
Also two px 6.5 (driver,4w,) pulled from j40 and two px 6.0 (driver,5w) that are free to good homes.

Looking to not ship lmao

Hey does any one need some wedge shafts? I have a couple stock shafts from sm5 (54,58) and 3 dg spinners that people are welcome to have.
Also two px 6.5 (driver,4w,) pulled from j40 and two px 6.0 (driver,5w) that are free to good homes.

Looking to not ship lmao

We could fill up someone's bag with woods :D

Back