The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people ask about thread stats regarding the Morgan Cup and stuff. They wonder why people read and dont read certain things. Here is a stat that is really interesting for those in the event and wonder why we dont want 75 Morgan Cup threads.

466 THP members have read the Morgan Cup thread
There are more than 500 members on THP right now, on a slower than averagae night.

Now keep in mind, that this only includes members and not guests, which is in the tens of thousands, but that should help put a few things in perspective.

That is a crazy low number. I bet you guys see some very interesting trends with the data you have available.

My best friend from junior high happened to be in town, staying out at the beach. We got together for dinner. His wife's parents were in from England and came along as well. I was the best man in his wedding in England, so I know them quite well too. Last week we had dinner with some other friends visiting Florida from KC.

Sometimes I take for granted all the amazing friends I have, and how nice it is to live in a place where people come on vacation a lot. Even though I have friends spread across the globe, I get to see them seemingly all the time.

Living in Florida has its challenges, but it's worth it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

My daughter kept singing her ABCs over and over and over. I asked her if she could sing her ABCs backwards. She proceeded to turn herself around so her back was facing me, and then sang her ABCs. She's 3 next month. Touche little one.

My daughter kept singing her ABCs over and over and over. I asked her if she could sing her ABCs backwards. She proceeded to turn herself around so her back was facing me, and then sang her ABCs. She's 3 next month. Touche little one.

My parents are immigrants from Poland, and one time my dad got stopped for a field sobriety check. The cop asks him to recite the alphabet backwards. He tells the cop that English is his second language, but he could recite it backwards in Polish. The cop let him go after that.

It's never a good feeling when a 3 year old out smarts you. I also know this from experience.

My parents are immigrants from Poland, and one time my dad got stopped for a field sobriety check. The cop asks him to recite the alphabet backwards. He tells the cop that English is his second language, but he could recite it backwards in Polish. The cop let him go after that.
Did he actually do it or just say he could? I'll have to remember that one, not that I plan on needing it.
It's never a good feeling when a 3 year old out smarts you. I also know this from experience.
It happens far too often. They're smarter than most people realize.

Did he actually do it or just say he could? I'll have to remember that one, not that I plan on needing it..

I'm pretty sure he actually did it.

I don't know why but I guess I'm just losing the want to be a part of THP anymore, and I don't know why... it's nothing against everybody here..

I don't know why but I guess I'm just losing the want to be a part of THP anymore, and I don't know why... it's nothing against everybody here..

You're a teenager dude, and you have a lot going on right now. You have college in your future, cars, and of course the girls! THP will be here for you when you can catch your breath.

What Smalls said. Do what you gotta do Jack, THP isn't going anywhere. If you need anything feel free to holler buddy.

You're a teenager dude, and you have a lot going on right now. You have college in your future, cars, and of course the girls! THP will be here for you when you can catch your breath.

I hope that's what it is.. I feel bad that I'm losing touch.

You'll be fine. And we'll be here!

thanks man. And FWIW, I'm still with the girl that I was so happy about a few months back.. it'll be two months on the 4th, but it feels like it's been so much longer... in a good way.
How've you been, Mike?

thanks man. And FWIW, I'm still with the girl that I was so happy about a few months back.. it'll be two months on the 4th, but it feels like it's been so much longer... in a good way.
How've you been, Mike?

Busy as hell, and not enough hours in a day. 8 hours a day working on my insurance business and 5 to 6 hours a day helping at the golf course (in case you missed it, my wife became manager of our course a few months ago and I have been doing everything I can to help her out since she basically got thrown to the wolves!).

Busy as hell, and not enough hours in a day. 8 hours a day working on my insurance business and 5 to 6 hours a day helping at the golf course (in case you missed it, my wife became manager of our course a few months ago and I have been doing everything I can to help her out since she basically got thrown to the wolves!).

Yeah i saw that. Congrats for her, sucks about the workload. Hopefully it gets better asap.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

So house was officially on the market yesterday. Already a shoeing today. BOOM.

Makes the hard work I've been doing worth it.

nice dude, maybe it will work out like mine and sell when you arent even in town!

nice dude, maybe it will work out like mine and sell when you arent even in town!

That would be awesome. But I still have to find another house to move into. Haha

Good luck! How are homes selling in your area?

Kids answers on school tests:

smart-kids.jpg

smart-kids12.jpg

smart-kids19.jpg

smart-kids15.jpg

Between work and kids/family it has been a hell of a long week. The last of the kid responsibilities ended tonight (the kid did great at a recital). Date night Saturday night with the wife. Here's one for the Investment thread - you may want to buy stock in a beverage company because I'm going to have a cocktail or two this weekend.

Josh is on a plane so he asked me to post this. He said "you can't make this stuff up. This person is heading home to Cleveland."

saqemese.jpg

She's just trying to get her mid-flight curl on, what's wrong? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back