The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Fitz also had one to Kareem Jackson of all people in one of the Texans' early practices. I'll be rooting for Schaub in Oakland though, assuming he gets the starting job.

I saw that and immediately thought about how under the radar it was here. I'm hoping for magic from our defense bc lord knows the offense will struggle it we don't get Fitz or Keenum ready to lead this team. But it's just OTA's & so much can happen between now & opening day.

Already? You cant let the thoughts of mainly 1 control your allegiance

mike its not my fault ....all the years of loosing has warped my mind.

I saw that and immediately thought about how under the radar it was here. I'm hoping for magic from our defense bc lord knows the offense will struggle it we don't get Fitz or Keenum ready to lead this team. But it's just OTA's & so much can happen between now & opening day.

I'm excited about the season, but I am not expecting much. I just hope Cushing can stay healthy. Honestly, I think that the Texans winning 7+ games this year could be bad for them as that may commit them to Fitz or Keenum for longer than they should, Kubiak style.

I'm excited about the season, but I am not expecting much. I just hope Cushing can stay healthy. Honestly, I think that the Texans winning 7+ games this year could be bad for them as that may commit them to Fitz or Keenum for longer than they should, Kubiak style.

I have a bet they won't win more than 7 games so let's hop a 6-10 record is the outcome.

I'm excited to see the defense. I think they will keep us in games & I know it can be said for most teams, but given our issues last year our Offense will go as far as the oline allows. I see a lot of running in our future also if AJ sits out

That's funny Mike/Jank........at this point I think the bet should be who wins the most games this year, Dallas or Houston? Gonna be a sad sad year here in Texas.

Houston wins their division...

That's funny Mike/Jank........at this point I think the bet should be who wins the most games this year, Dallas or Houston? Gonna be a sad sad year here in Texas.

will make for an interesting Oct 5th showdown. maybe a wager might be in order for this game :alien:

Houston wins their division...
No way we win it this year. Indy has it locked despite Richardson & Mathis issues.

I have a bet they won't win more than 7 games so let's hop a 6-10 record is the outcome.

I'm excited to see the defense. I think they will keep us in games & I know it can be said for most teams, but given our issues last year our Offense will go as far as the oline allows. I see a lot of running in our future also if AJ sits out

Has there been any word on whether Andre Johnson is going to stay with Houston this year?

Indy might even finish behind the Titans.

Has there been any word on whether Andre Johnson is going to stay with Houston this year?

From what's being reported locally he us not happy with the team not going after a top QB. So for now he will not be at any offseason programs & training camp is the next time we'll truly see how serious he is bc that's when he starts losing big $$.

Not many teams can trade bc of his cap $$ & even if they could his age might scare some.

Box of golf balls says Texans will not win it

You like TiTechs?

Let's get closer to opening game so I can reevaluate cuts and injuries.

You like TiTechs?

Let's get closer to opening game so I can reevaluate cuts and injuries.

HAHA no, since you are waffling already we can talk later

HAHA no, since you are waffling already we can talk later

Not waffling but so many things can still change. It's an interesting bet. Definitely intrigued.

Ill jump in on that one with you.
#NoBackpedaling

I will decide before week #1 (please remind me) and you can have action too. Two is enough, though. Sorry everyone else who thinks I'm crazy.

I will decide before week #1 (please remind me) and you can have action too. Two is enough, though. Sorry everyone else who thinks I'm crazy.

dont do it ...luck vs fitz/keenum or whoever

Your post said "Texans will win the division".
Now you are saying "well maybe that might happen, let me investigate further".

You said it, I will take the field.
#Waffling

Its cool though, if I was a Steelers fan I would be rooting for someone else too.

Haha, I kid of course.

Your post said "Texans will win the division".
Now you are saying "well maybe that might happen, let me investigate further".

You said it, I will take the field.
#Waffling

Its cool though, if I was a Steelers fan I would be rooting for someone else too.

Haha, I kid of course.

Well, of course I can say it now. I know who's on the roster. That can change dramatically by game day.

Go Steelers!!! They'll win their division too.

Bills will win their division.
Spoiler
See I can throw random :poop: out there too

Are you serious? Guess you didnt watch too much SEC football huh?
Those signs? Ever looked up what they are about? Think its just about having money?

Sorry MikeDean441...Im out as a Browns fan. Had a feeling this would be the case with some of the fans, but if I thought Bucs fans made me want to gag, I think Browns fans are just naive enough to sway me away.

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. #JustSaying

JB- With Glazer passing away yesterday, do you think the Family keeps the Bucs or sell them?

JB- With Glazer passing away yesterday, do you think the Family keeps the Bucs or sell them?

Honestly no idea. Pretty big investment to dump this soon.

It sounds like the estate plan was to keep it in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back