Jason Finley Talks #TheGauntlet & Welcomes His Team

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While out at Callaway Golf HQ, THP TV got a chance to chat with Jason Finley about his #TheGauntlet team.

There it is, good ol 2-0 reference lol

While out at Callaway Golf HQ, THP TV got a chance to chat with Jason Finley about his #TheGauntlet team.

Winning team ready to roll and go to battle!

Wow, that was really nice message from Finley, is he losing his #SuperVillain powers? Good luck on the 4-0 (not gonna happen).

Shocking to here him say he is 2-0 AND a Hall of Famer. :) But, he did earn the right to remind us.

Congrats

Cool. Looks like Finley's team will have to back up some words. GL

Don't fly too close to the sun there Icarus.

Best of luck guys, there is no shame in being second...that's still like a top 3rd of the field finish.

Proud part of the team. I would be honored to carry JFinley to victory. I can handle. I can bench press 190.

Proud part of the team. I would be honored to carry JFinley to victory. I can handle. I can bench press 190.

I don't know why, but I just thought about that old game show called "The Weakest Link". Anybody remember that show?

Heh.

I don't know why, but I just thought about that old game show called "The Weakest Link". Anybody remember that show?

Heh.

Team Finley...you are the Weakest Link...goodbye.

Yeeeahh, I'm just not seeing a win by anyone but Team Rhiona. We may not have the trash talk like Jrod or the Super Villain, but we do have internet golfers, and we will be ready for #TheGauntlet with our 300 yard 5 irons and automatic one-putts from anywhere inside 50 feet.

I can't wait to see if the streak stays alive!

Thanks for the welcome Cap! Motivation and work ethic is at an all time high for #theGauntlet. I will do my best to help Finley go #3for3.

Oh yeah and that hashtag has a different meaning for me and my teammates. Here's a clue: RTJ, Fazio & Hills.

Thanks for the welcome Cap! Motivation and work ethic is at an all time high for #theGauntlet. I will do my best to help Finley go #3for3.

Oh yeah and that hashtag has a different meaning for me and my teammates. Here's a clue: RTJ, Fazio & Hills.
It's not really a clue if you spell the whole thing out. :wink:

Heh.

Good reminder of why you are not on the team?

Imagine if Clive75 was on a #thegauntlet team. He would probably file a suit against us for emotion distress after he soundly loses.

I know, Finley. You don't like people that make your game look bad.

It's okay to be #Scurred -- I'm still one of your biggest fans. (That's right, I went "Scurred" up in here!)

Back