The Memorial Tournament (spoilers)

Kirk and Watson -6...YES!

well that's not what I expected out of Kuchar...let's see if Rory can get some Memorial Magic going today.

well that's not what I expected out of Kuchar...let's see if Rory can get some Memorial Magic going today.

He had a rough week last week at the Colonial. Not sure what is going on with him.

Such an amazing course.

I love this course. Playing TW 14 tonight after watching the coverage.

Some of these shots are ridiculous, man these guys are good.

Nice 67 for Keegan with the counter-balanced putter.

What putter does Phil have this week? Looks tiny, not the #9 he's been using I think

McIlroy seems to have injured his left knee. Curious to see whether he tries to push through it with the us open coming up.

Watson, Bubba
Kirk, Chris
McIlroy, Rory
Hoffman, Charley
Howell III, Charles
Spieth, Jordan
Todd, Brendon
MacKenzie, Will
Day, Jason
Reed, Patrick

This may be my last try with Patrick Reed. I swear I have burned 4 appearances with last minute WD.

Adam Scott on fire already

Rory seems to be hurting (left knee) - could be that he is milking his injury for the cameras.

Rory's playing pretty good on that bummed knee so far

Rory's playing pretty good on that bummed knee so far

I need him to keep it up. & wouldn't hurt if Scott was in the final pairing with him on Sunday either :)

I need him to keep it up. & wouldn't hurt if Scott was in the final pairing with him on Sunday either :)

I'd watch that final pairing.

What a shot by Phil.

Be the ball!!

I can't believe those two shots from Phil just now. Ridiculous

Phil being Phil.

Dumps an 80 yard shot into a bunker short of the green, leaves it in the bunker, and then holes out the 2nd bunker shot for par.

Phil in his TW uniform today

An that ladies and gentlemen is Phil in a nutshell. Never out of a hole and is magic with the wedges. What a shot!

Some of these shots are ridiculous, man these guys are good.

You aint lyin, some of these shots are crazy lol. Phil holes out as I type lol.

Someone is lighting it up this afternoon. Somehow I couldn't justify spending 600000 on McIIroy this week.

Wow. Speith almost drained that from the fairway

59 watch for Rory?

Who has Rory this week?

THIS GUY!!!!

Back