The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

We have fans! It's plural now! lol

Wow and to think the shipment of macadaian nuts and cigars were going to gain the support. :alien: Either way it's great seeing the support for teams to surface and we all appreciate it!

Time to decide where my support will go for the 2014 MC. So tough to pick when I have friends all the teams. I'm going to go with Team Hackers though. I like what they are doing to get ready. Captain Donne is going to bring it home!

Glad you found a home for your support dude, they have a great fan!

Wow and to think the shipment of macadaian nuts and cigars were going to gain the support. :alien: Either way it's great seeing the support for teams to surface and we all appreciate it!

Let's be clear here. If it was cigars there is a clear reason for picking our team.

Barry, I always knew you as a man of wisdom and intelligence!

I would like to formally announce my support of Team THP.

#TheDecision

#TheDecision

Yours was more suspenseful than Lebrons #justsayin.... Now back to #TeamHackers support

#TheDecision

I am truly shocked dude I thought we had something.

Time to decide where my support will go for the 2014 MC. So tough to pick when I have friends all the teams. I'm going to go with Team Hackers though. I like what they are doing to get ready. Captain Donne is going to bring it home!

Semper Fi buddy and Thank you for supporting this wonderful event and Team Hackers.

JM

#TheDecision

Team THP all the way!!!!

#NotBrownNosingISwear

Team THP all the way!!!!

#NotBrownNosingISwear

Finally someone has come to their senses.
Thanks for the support shanep99377318773228999337112384niner

Yours was more suspenseful than Lebrons #justsayin.... Now back to #TeamHackers support

Who?

Oh, whoops, my bad, don't want to hurt any feelings.

Team I picked last year won. #justsayin :alien:

You were on that team? Sweet. I need an autograph.

You're still here?? :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're still here?? :alien:

Yeah, I tend to post a bit from time to time. Just barely over that 200 limit most times.

Team I picked last year won. #justsayin :alien:
You made the right decision my main man Barry! Donne is everything we've wanted in a QB and much more. He's sneaky long, goes under the radar and does it the right way, each and every time. There is no part time in what he does. We will do everything in our power to make you proud of this team. Believe me, supports of Team Hackers, and for that matter the rest of the teams, does not go unnoticed on this end.

You Da Man!

Last edited:

See how easy that has now become? Now you only have friends on one team! JK. Thanks for supporting a team, it means a lot to all 40 of us. But, I am tight with the Governor, so you Georgia taxes might go up next year.

See how easy that has now become? Now you only have friends on one team! JK. Thanks for supporting a team, it means a lot to all 40 of us. But, I am tight with the Governor, so you Georgia taxes might go up next year.

He can always defect to Texas. Always has a home in the lone star state.

Yeah, I tend to post a bit from time to time. Just barely over that 200 limit most times.

Lol! I have the required 15 pieces of flair. Should I wear more?

And thanks to everyone supporting every team. Very cool to see all the support.

Pretty sure Julius Caesar didn't feel as stabbed in the back.

Et tu, Barry?

Barry - we do appreciate your support for Team Hackers and more importantly for the event itself. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun to be a part of this event without the support of the whole community.

Bump for the complete list for those following along.

Back