Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

God, Ohio is such a boring drive. Wow.

Its better than Nebraska..never again driving through there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All packed and ready to go. Hoping I can sleep tonight. Phil I may show up at like 3 and help ya with a baby feeding

Anyone still not cleaned clubs, vehicle, clothes? Anyone still not packed? Anyone as big of a slacker as me?

I am packing after kids go to bed tonight. I am always running behind, but I will be at work at 6am tomorrow then on the road to Indy by 9am

I am in Ohio. Yuck. Haha

Wishing you all safe travels and a great time!

JM

u3ezames.jpg

All persons and luggage are accounted for.

Looks like a Canadan and a jman. In the front

1st batch of laundry is in the washer, I wish I didn't have this thing about washing my clothes before packing them, it would make this a lot faster!

I think I will go clean out the van soon!

Can't wait to follow along with you guys. Seems like it is gonna be a great event as usual. Have fun and hit em straight

Only guys from NJ and OK would instead of flying to IN, fly to OH and then drive over.
Somewhere there is a joke about a Canadian, a OK dude and a guy walk into a bar...

Only guys from NJ and OK would instead of flying to IN, fly to OH and then drive over.
Somewhere there is a joke about a Canadian, a OK dude and a guy with ripped pants walk into a bar...

Slight fify

I have some used clubs I am throwing in my car. If anyone wants them they are welcome to them. An R11 TP 10.5, a tour edge xcg 18 degree hybrid and a mizuno MPH4 3 iron

Somewhere there is a joke about a Canadian, a OK dude and a guy walk into a bar...

Way more excited about meeting Dan's wife and dog than seeing Dan.

I almost flew from Springfield to Cincinnati, OH now I am glad I did not do that :D

Work is done, league round over, almost packed....Indy is in my sights!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

About 45 miles out! Meeting some THP'ers at Tow Yard Brewery downtown.

I'm hardcore struggling with a three day script. I may never get packed

45 minute rain/lightning delay at the ballgames so I'm starting my packing even later than I had hoped.

Is it Saturday yet???

All packed. Clubs cleaned. I'll see you tomorrow Indy!

Back