The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

I will be getting to the course tomorrow hopefully around 10:30-11ish

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I should be there around 11, grab a quick bite and then head to the range!

I'll be at the short game area. My tee to green game is fine, but adjustments for these courses this weekend will need to be made when chipping/putting on the sheets of ice I hope we play on. Maybe I can finally rust my MD2!

I'll be at the short game area first. I hope there's a bunker to practice in there.

I'll be at the short game area first. I hope there's a bunker to practice in there.

Well why would you practice in bunkers? It's not like there's many of them :alien:

I though the whole course was tee boxes, bunkers, and greens. lol

Well why would you practice in bunkers? It's not like there's many of them :alien:

I'm good at evading bunkers. That's going to be severely tested this weekend I think.

Have fun tomorrow afternoon for me guys. Thanks for the kind words!

If ur coming near cle at 2 pm we can carpool

I'll be leaving Pennsylvania at 2 pm and headed straight under Columbus the whole way through ohio on 70 the whole way to indy

I'll be leaving Pennsylvania at 2 pm and headed straight under Columbus the whole way through ohio on 70 the whole way to indy

No problem safe travels

I'll be leaving here at 630am to be there at 11. Early wake up for me.

Have fun tomorrow afternoon for me guys. Thanks for the kind words!

Hey Teammate! See you Saturday morning!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'll be pulling into Purgatory around 11:30. ( hmmm... i hope that's not on my tombstone)

I land in Indy at 10:30. An hour for baggage and rental (?) and an hour to the course (?). I'll hopefully have enough time to grab a bite and hit the first tee. Why not? I had a 9 hole range session tonight (got nothing accomplished).

I'll give someone a hug if they bring me a 5 hour energy.

I'll be arriving at 1053. Can't get there soon enough

Man im not even on the plane yet!

LOL, don't misplace your head......kinda need that to get around.

I dunno sometimes I wish I would lol... But I'm good now I'm on my way to the purgatory

Back