Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I would trade my buckets or IOD for the 3 jacks. That marker itself is just close to my heart because thats my main focus when I golf. No 3 putts.

Even my masters ball marker id let go for it

A few added to my small collection
ryqygebe.jpg

A few added to my small collection
ryqygebe.jpg

Watch your back in July! Kidding of course. Happy for you & extremely jealous of that NTJ. Enjoy buddy.

Updated pic of most of the ball markers and coins.

hysyga9u.jpg

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

John that is an awesome collection and love the display case.

And you are nowhere close to being the worst golfer in the history of the world.

Some new additions purchased recently...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401241890.008985.jpg

I had a set I'd been collecting for 10 years, but when I had a golf bag stolen they went with them. So I'm rebuilding.

The bottom two rows are from courses I've either won a competitive round on (among friends/coworkers/etc), or shot at or below my handicap. Only a few this year as I've started collecting again. The bottom right I'm proud of because it's my local course that I train on, and I took some hard work to shoot my score on it to get it.

All the other ones just ones I that prefer or enjoy for one reason or another. With luck, over the next years, I'll build my collection back up of earned ball makers (and never store them in my bag again).

p0x5hrK.jpg

Just browsing through this, and found your post. Very nice collection. I thought the bottom right sounded familiar(never played there), and then I saw the rest:banana:. I've played a few of them, and one quite often :handshake:. Good luck!

This guy showed up today..

2y6upuqe.jpg

Expanded the collection a little today. Still missing 2 notable coins (Draino, No3Jacks) that I'd love to add if possible. Buckets is on it's way and will be here next week.

Also brought in the Innovate or Die headcover today. It's probably my favorite LE headcover that Odyssey has put out. The THP ones are also a favorite of mine.

Couple of nice collections, Tyler!!!

Be the ball!!

Last edited:
ne5abada.jpg

The latest additions to my collection.

This guy showed up today..

2y6upuqe.jpg

Hey I got one of those today as well! It's a pretty sweet coin. Just need the no3jacks coin to have all of them.

Hey I got one of those today as well! It's a pretty sweet coin. Just need the no3jacks coin to have all of them.

I've heard that one is pretty darn rare

Back