Ethanator Talks #TheGrandaddy

I don't know who he's talking about, but my sand save percentage is way higher than 50%.

Man, those seem like some low numbers looking out from the basement. Nothing but improvement can be shown for sure...get some real internet swing speeds.

It's hard to not like a guy like Ethan, but my friend, you will be eating those words come December.

Looks like those "great practice sessions" will be nothing more than you watching Ryder cup reruns with your hand down yours pants (there's a golf reference in there somewhere, you figure it out).

Really hoping I can get back in and show you those 300 yard drives and how I can drop buckets from anywhere.

Hahahaha, this was hilarious.

Ethan seems like a really funny dude...loved the "300 to 230" reference and buttery fade is now a banana ball.

#reallife

That video was awesome. A shot across the bow to us basement dwelling internet golfers. If I'm lucky enough to get in, and find myself in the sand, Ethan is going to need that catchers mask.

Great video Ethan. The "air quotes" never get old. . . . . :laughing:

Magical time for sure. I love how into that event the Callaway guys seem to be. Can't wait to see what it will take to be part of the dos.

Haha such a funny guy Ethan. I thought we all had at least 340y drives.

Good stuff, Ethan.

You guys sure are gonna feel silly when you get beat by #internetgolfers

Who writes this stuff for these guys, Finley? The play on words is miraculous.

The best part is that we stroll up to them and they have no idea what they will be filming. We tell them and press record.
Just good guys that get what the THP Events are all about.

The best part is that we stroll up to them and they have no idea what they will be filming. We tell them and press record.

I agree with you there 100% about getting what THP events are about. Their passion as well as humor and fun come out in these dialogues. I think it is great and always provides just a big smile and little chuckle.

Definitely ready to meet these guys and gal one day.

There's nothing more satisfying than beating a good friend and having him say, "Well done" over a good meal afterward.

I hope to experience that in December.

This is partially true; JB is actually the Vince McMahon of golf forum drama.

ZooCrew onboarding consists of an intense wordplay immersion class. That and a tutorial on how to eat a half pound of candy each day. (Hint: slow and steady consumption.)

ZooCrew onboarding consists of an intense wordplay immersion class. That and a tutorial on how to eat a half pound of candy each day. (Hint: slow and steady consumption.)
I hope Callaway has a good dental plan.

Half a pound? What do you eat the other half of the day?

Ethan and I go to the same nutritionist.
They recommend ice cream for breakfast.

Lmao epic video hahahaha

That is an awesome video. I love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, this was hilarious.

Ethan seems like a really funny dude...loved the "300 to 230" reference and buttery fade is now a banana ball.

#reallife

What???

If I aim far enough left, isn't a "banana slice" transformed into a "butter cup fade?" What's the chance I would actually hit it straight?

#PlaytomyStrength

THPERS need to do to #ZooCrew what Kings r doing to Ethan ' s Rangers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back