The Memorial Tournament (spoilers)

I sure did. He went bogey bogey to finish today, and is now 1 stroke back from the leaders.

I hate rooting for bubba so I'll root for kirk

Mickelson with a good front 9 going(his back 9). Was 1 over at the turn, now -3 on that side for -2 overall. 2 holes left to play

Casey up to -10. A last minute $30K plug-in is working well for my team.

Casey up to -10. A last minute $30K plug-in is working well for my team.

he's been playing better as of late. Hard to believe the guy only has 1 win on the PGA Tour

True story, I was at an event and Fowler was there. Nice kid, but he entered the room with a supermodel looking girl on each arm, Vegas Style.

who was the other girl?

#forumpoints

Rory going the wrong way today. Ouch.

casey with 4 holes left and Bubba with 8. Those 2 could really separate themselves from the pack at the end of the day. Casey 3 up on Bubba who is 3 up from the next guy.

Hate seeing Rory play like that...he played so well last week and yesterday, sad to see it all fall apart like that.

casey with 4 holes left and Bubba with 8. Those 2 could really separate themselves from the pack at the end of the day. Casey 3 up on Bubba who is 3 up from the next guy.

I hope Casey takes it. I have him on my Fantasy team and only 5% of the league picked him.

Great sand shot by Phil on the 10th, used the greens back slope to stop and roll back towards the pin.

Great sand shot by Phil on the 10th, used the greens back slope to stop and roll back towards the pin.

The announcers were funny on his last chip, they thought it was too hard and then said, "why would I question Phil's touch?" lol

Having jack on the broadcast is incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I love watching Bubba play. I'm pretty much self taught as well (via youtube and video taping myself on my cell phone) so watching him play well is always exciting. Plus you have to think a guy that cries almost every time he wins has his priorities in the right place and really appreciates what life has given him.

You can dislike the personality if you like, but how can you not enjoy watching Bubba play, he just plays with such imagination.

Man I love watching Bubba play. I'm pretty much self taught as well (via youtube and video taping myself on my cell phone) so watching him play well is always exciting. Plus you have to think a guy that cries almost every time he wins has his priorities in the right place and really appreciates what life has given him.

Bubba is putting on a show with his shot making today.

Very nice shot to even stay in the same area code as the flag. Casey could pick one back up here.

Bubba just double hit on 18...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

How is that not a penalty on Bubba? Didn't the ball move?

It looked as if the ball may have moved on Bubba before the bunt with the wood.

If that's TW, the world melts down.

If that's TW, the world melts down.

I'm surprised they're saying its not an issue tbh. That's 2 strokes all day in my book, regardless of who it is

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

So your club can clearly touch the ball and it not count? Even Jack said it wasn't a penalty.

Back