Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well get this out of the way now..

Apex irons.
X2hot pro 13.5
Apex irons.
Bio cell + or pro things.
Apex irons.
Shafts that are tip and butt stiff.
Apex irons.

Etc

Apex irons.
X2hot pro 13.5
Apex irons.
Apex irons.
Apex irons.

Etc

You forgot Apex irons!

Apex irons.
X2hot pro 13.5
Apex irons.
Apex irons.
Apex irons.

Etc

Glad you got a taste today

After killing Greg Drews xhot pro hybrids on the range and course im going switch mine out I think

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

After this weekend, I've got an itch for a Tank Cruiser 7 that needs to be scratched. That or Protype iX #9. Need a solid insert putter and might as well dpi into CB offerings.

After this weekend, I've got an itch for a Tank Cruiser 7 that needs to be scratched. That or Protype iX #9. Need a solid insert putter and might as well dpi into CB offerings.

Loving my protype IX more every time a roll it.

I want no need it in my 3wd and hybo for them to be effective for me off the tee and off the turf.

Throw in low launch/spin and I'm good to go.

Apex irons.
X2hot pro 13.5
Apex irons.
Apex irons.
Apex irons.

Etc

Apex are the real deal.

Apex are so solid they may replace the Miuras in my second bag so so solid

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

After killing Greg Drews xhot pro hybrids on the range and course im going switch mine out I think

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Just make sure if you get any that the heads won't come flying off.

I tested out a 22* in both Callaway xhot and xhot2. I tested in stiff shafts which I usally use. Only problem I hit them the same distance aa my 5 iron. 205-210 carry not sure why. As the 5 iron loft is 25* and thw hybrids are 22*. My 5 wood goes around 225 carry so I may just use that and choke down.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Gonna be doing some reconstruction to my bag set up plus some wedge changes. Probably going from a 3h to a 4h then adding a 3 wood. Let the ponder begin

Thanks to kc720 and tpluff, definetly a Bertha driver. Hit it well and was lucky enough for those guys to allow me to

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Apex are so solid they may replace the Miuras in my second bag so so solid

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Your swing + Apex = High and long

So after a few hours to think about my ponders on the ride up to Chicago I think I have come up with.

Apex -(backup bag)
New 60 degree wedge - M grind is ehh not a huge fan
Staff Bag- Seriously some awesome ones out there this weekend and it makes me want to grab one.
New Wedge shafts- Going to throw x-100's in the 52 and 56 and a Spinner in the 60 I think

New to me this year: Altitudes, 4W, 4H, driver shaft incoming, GPS watch, SC100, 3 pairs of pants, a couple shirts, shoes.....

Maybe now I need to start pondering tee-times. Stupid reno keeping me off the course.

SLDR Mini Driver.

Hit it so well today, that I want one in the bag before the MC!

I bet it's tempting dude. I've almost grabbed a 588 fairway wood about a dozen times. Must resist.

I bet it's tempting dude. I've almost grabbed a 588 fairway wood about a dozen times. Must resist.
No doubt, but it was so damn fun to hit.

I do believe it will be a solution if I am struggling with the SLDR S driver.

I drop kicked mine four times today. And all four times I was perfectly set up in the middle of the fairway.

It's been my favorite club since I pulled it out of the wrapper.

And guess what...I'm not a fan of the Custom driver either.

I drop kicked mine four times today. And all four times I was perfectly set up in the middle of the fairway.

Damn dude, my drop kicks results in misery, and usually lead to me taking a drop.

No doubt, but it was so damn fun to hit.

I do believe it will be a solution if I am struggling with the SLDR S driver.

Having a tee club you trust is going to be really important dude. Who knows - maybe you hit both well, but if not you have some insurance.

I hit the 15.5 at a demo day and was pretty impressed. 18 as well. Sort of made me wonder which I'll actually choose. I think the 3w could be a viable choice for sure.

My irons will be bent 2-2.5* upright TOMORROW. I'll find some damn place that will do it.

CTL's are also getting installed. Absolutely. Just pretty much the ideal iron shaft for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back