Favorite Golf Movies...

Favorite Golf Movies...

• Total voters
The greatesr game ever played is my #1 followed by Tin cup ,caddyshack and Bagger vance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gotta be Happy Gilmore for me as #1 followed by Tin Cup or Legend of BV. I like Caddyshack but I don't think it's all that good to be honest. Haven't seen the Greatest Game one yet tho

I like Caddyshack but I don't think it's all that good to be honest.

Blasphemy! :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

1. Caddy Shack
2. Bobby Jones - Stroke of Genius
3. The Greatest Game Ever Played.
4. Happy Gilmore
5. 7 Days in Utopia

Be the ball!!

You must watch Greatest Game ever played.... truley a great movie!! Excellent acting and all.. especially if you have a soft spot for Old Time Golf

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tin Cup

Caddyshack

Legend of Bagger Vance

I'm surprised to see Bagger Vance on here so much. I remember thinking it was a pretty boring movie, I think I even fell asleep watching it. I may need to give it another try.

I'm going with Caddyshack as my fave, but tin cup is close for me.

I really liked Bagger Vance, all the others are great in their own way but Bagger really just captured my attention the most. Sometimes beating your demons and not your opponent is victory enough.

How can you go wrong with "putt all of your change in your left pocket, tie your left shoe in a double knot, turn your hat backwards, and put this tee behind your left ear."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Just watched Bagger Vance again over the weekend before Netflix removed it from their library on June 1st. Great movie.

Quite literally watching the ending to Tin Cup right now. Had seen the first hour five times, never the end.

The best.

Quite literally watching the ending to Tin Cup right now. Had seen the first hour five times, never the end.

The best.

Seriously?

What a fantastic movie

Seriously?

What a fantastic movie

I know! Kept seeing the beginning and never knowing how the darn thing ended.

I had also not seen the Godfather until about six months ago. But that's another story.

Tin Cup and second place isn't even close for me. I would say The Greatest Game Ever Played would be my number two.

Of those listed, I've only seen Caddy Shack, both episodes and while they didn't knock my socks off, I enjoyed them. I did buy a copy of Tin Cup, on Blu Ray, but I've not watched it yet.

I had never seen The Greatest Game Ever Played until last night. What a great movie (even though I'm not a fan of Shia Lebouf's acting).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caddyshack is legend, but I think the Greatest Game Ever Played was expertly produced & really put forward what golf was all about in the early days - I still watch it whenever it comes on - when my wife and I are playing, she often quotes Eddie ... "Comon Francis, we need a good one" (my name isn't Francis - LOL)

While not necessarily the best, the three that I always stop channel surfing to watch are Caddyshack, Tin Cup and Happy Gilmore for the pure entertainment value although I really only watch Caddyshack for the classic lines by Rodney Dangerfield and Bill Murray. I don't really care for the dramatization of the others. I'd much rather watch a documentary or NFL Films style show about Ouimet, Hogan, Snead, Palmer, Nicklaus, Trevino, Rodriquez, Stewart, etc.

I had never seen The Greatest Game Ever Played until last night. What a great movie (even though I'm not a fan of Shia Lebouf's acting).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like it so much better had they cast a different actor. Personally, I only liked Lebouf in Disturbia and the first Transformers. In everything else he just bugs me.

Back