The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pics needed. That is so gross. Borderline health/safety issue I should say. May have to call in the sky marhsall for a ruling.

Are you traveling with John Candy (RIP)
Nothing goes more in tune with fried chicken down the prayer hole...than shoes off and clipping nails.

Kill me please.

What's a Kawyer? Is that like a krazy lawyer?

It's what AtlGolfer is striving to be

Kawyer's make more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did 441 drive to TN to celebrate this morning? Took this pic of my kids and check out the white t shirt in the background.

4587A34C-E196-4741-9EA8-AB5BCF9532A0.jpg

I dont blame him from running from Ohio!

Apparently, waxing and polishing my golf cart, but not my wife's car, makes me crazy. Who knew.

~Rock

So the owner of the courses wants to talk to Jacqui and I on Tuesday. Had a feeling something like this was coming, and it's been a little here and there, but I think the big decision is coming up quickly. Quicklier than I was wanting to deal with!

So the owner of the courses wants to talk to Jacqui and I on Tuesday. Had a feeling something like this was coming, and it's been a little here and there, but I think the big decision is coming up quickly. Quicklier than I was wanting to deal with!

Buying the course?

Come on Kings!

Buying the course?

This sounds interesting!!!

Hey smalls remember the convo about the sound the ball makes then struck dead on?

Yeah I heard more of that sound today

GM Smalls!
Jacqui is the GM of our course. I have a few ideas of what he is going to say, but it's nothing about the GM job at Painted.

He paying you now?
Yes. Normal golf course pay. Which means not a lot, hahaha. But we'll see. He did mention the word "compensate".

Kings win!

:D

I don't want to go to work today at all also this getting up early crap on your own or because your rooster decides to be an annoying ahole is not cool.

I know all about that. Wish I could have stayed home but I was gone quite a bit in may lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back