Seemore FGP Bronze

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Im looking for some feedback on this putter. Today at Golfsmith, I tried a standard FGP and really liked it and am considering picking one up in the bronze. When I first started playing golf, I gamed a Titleist Bullseye and loved the feel of it. How does the feel of the bronze compare to the standard FGP?
Also, is there a way that I could find someone to fit me for it in Columbus or somewhere nearby?

I have two of them.
1 has my wife and I's wedding date on it that was a gift from SeeMore.
The second is one I putt with when I first got started with one of their putters.
It has a distinct sound that I quite like.

I have two of them.
1 has my wife and I's wedding date on it that was a gift from SeeMore.
The second is one I putt with when I first got started with one of their putters.
It has a distinct sound that I quite like.

That is an incredible keepsake! SeeMore is always there to amaze!

Im looking for some feedback on this putter. Today at Golfsmith, I tried a standard FGP and really liked it and am considering picking one up in the bronze. When I first started playing golf, I gamed a Titleist Bullseye and loved the feel of it. How does the feel of the bronze compare to the standard FGP?
Also, is there a way that I could find someone to fit me for it in Columbus or somewhere nearby?

happy to help. Click here
http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/ and search Columbus, Ohio. We have some great fitters and instructors in your area. Let us know if you have any questions at info@seemore.com.

Unique. I have one. I love how quirky it is. It's a really attractive head. Just know, it doesn't sound like a steel putter

Love mine too. I think the feedback is solid. It's in my bag currently

Are these still being made?

I have an old one. It's got a little 'ting' sound at impact. Not my favorite. I had an mFGP that I loved though.

I'll second the preference of the mFGP over the Bronze, but I definitely prefer the bronze over the standard FGP. It's just a more pleasing sound for me.

Absolutely 100% personal preference.

I have a bronzey and like it a lot it has a unique sound and feel to it for sure.

I like my M1 a little better than the bronze unless the greens are super fast then I like the bronze.

I "grew up" on a brass putter, so the "ting" is a sound and feel that I'm more comfortable with. If you've putted with a BeCu Ping, then I think the sound and feel is similar. For me, if you're going with the FGP, then the bronze is the only way to fly.

Recently I've been rolling one of the original, limited edition, Payne Stewart bronze FGPs. It's probably too nice to "play" but I've been enjoying the results. I made the longest putt on the course that I have in years with it.

Well, I just picked up a used one of these for $30, so we'll see how it goes.

Back