Online Golf Video Game

Played a few times, but haven't in over a year.

Damn it, saw this post this morning so I checked it out and ended up being late for work from playing with it :shame:

RonInThorntonTHP on there

I'm on there too but I haven't played in ages.

Bridges verses BlueTitan in an Epic Match Play across the World now in progress. Join up now and let's get a 4 player alternate shot going!

World Golf Tour

World Golf Tour

Anyone play on wgt.com? Pretty fun golf game and can be quite in-depth if you want it to be.

I used to play it but I found it to be even harder than the real thing, especially putting.

Haha I know I remember when I first started playing I said to myself this game is harder than actually playing golf! Pretty steep learning curve. I think that a lot of what you learn playing the game can be brought over to the course especially in terms of decision making

Yeah it's pretty hard (thats what she said). I was really getting into it though and then my computer started having issue, freezing up alot. I never really got back into it after that. I should though. I also used to be a pretty big Tiger Woods PGA Tour gamer but then my xbox died. Can't catch a break.

Yeah it's pretty hard (thats what she said). I was really getting into it though and then my computer started having issue, freezing up alot. I never really got back into it after that. I should though. I also used to be a pretty big Tiger Woods PGA Tour gamer but then my xbox died. Can't catch a break.
you can play tiger woods online but it's not nearly as good as the xbox version. a lot more convenient tho

World Golf Tour - the most realistic golf game on the web

World Golf Tour - the most realistic golf game on the web

Was just wondering if you THP'ers would like to get out of boredom if you have some spare time and play this game. It's amazing. I had another account but deleted it so I could make another one as my THP name. It's the most realistic golf game on the web at the minute and it's great fun. If you are registering, please make your screen name as your THP name as we can tell who is who. After a while once you start to get a hang of things, you can make a country club, which all the THP'ers can join. If you're interested follow this link and sign up and add me as a friend, TitliestVokey, so we can have a game or two. You can play a range of courses from St Andrews to the wonderful PGA Championship course that is Kiawah Island. You can buy credits and buy all the best clubs but at the minute I just play with the clubs they give you. Here's the link, http://www.wgt.com/home.aspx and once you have registered, reply to this thread with your name and I will add you. If a lot of people join, could you make this thread a sticky?

Enjoy!

I've played it, but not for a long time. I just don't have time to play video games these days. It was pretty cool though.

Merged with another thread on the subject.

They send too many freaking emails though. I had to put a stop to that.

Anyone play WGT online?

Anyone play WGT online?

Just wondering if anyone plays. I play but don't buy any credits. It keeps me entertained.... What do you think about it?
I'm Dhartmann34 on there as well.

I was completely hooked on it for the last 2 years, it can become very addicting once you get the hang of it and start winning credits on there. I actually got to the point where I was "gifting" clubs and balls to guys for deposits to my paypal account and ended up buying my razr fit driver and 3 wood with the profits over this winter. If anyone out there is playing it send me a friend request, my wgt name is GEHL13, I'll send you a couple sleeves of balls. Cheers!

I just found this. A definite go-to for when I have downtime at night.

I'm into this game as well. Good times but having to get credits for balls is a pita. My name there is Fasinfrank

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Great game, played it quite a bit in the past but have since tailed off. Definitely difficult, especially if you don't hit the fairway.

I was completely hooked on it for the last 2 years, it can become very addicting once you get the hang of it and start winning credits on there. I actually got to the point where I was "gifting" clubs and balls to guys for deposits to my paypal account and ended up buying my razr fit driver and 3 wood with the profits over this winter. If anyone out there is playing it send me a friend request, my wgt name is GEHL13, I'll send you a couple sleeves of balls. Cheers!

Thanks for the balls man!

World Golf Tour

World Golf Tour

Not sure if this is the right place for this, because it is golf related but a video game so off topic at the same time. :confused2: But does anybody play World Golf Tour online? i just signed up today because its free, but it looks fun! any other gamers? seems fun for the limited time that i played so far

It's a lot of fun. Haven't played it in awhile though. I think there are ways to start "groups". A THP one would make it even better.

Just played the Virtual US Open at Pinehurst (obviously don't feel like working today :)).
It's challenging which makes it fun and the graphics are good so kinda cool to see the course.

Back