Forum Testing Sign-up - Serola Sacroiliac Belt, relieve lower back pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind on the fence about signing up for this one as the back pain I have does not sound as severe as others in here and I don't want to take the opportunity from them. Plus, I have never gone to the doctor about it.

This may be a god send from some chronic lower back pain sufferers

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain? Yes I do
2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain? For as long as I can remember
3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain? Strengthen my core, diet and electric stimulation

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain? Sure do.
2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain? Not sure how long, but it's been more constant over the last 5 years.
3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain? Stretching, physical therapy, Diet(though failing right now).

C'mon guys, i know there's more people with back issues, I know it's not a club or whatever but lets get some more signups!

This will be an interesting testing for sure. I don't have back issues, yet, but will be curious to see about this as I'm sure I will in the future.

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain? YES
2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain? 40 Years
3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain? Pain medication, Jaccuzi, periodic ultra sound treatments; left leg brace with 1 1/2" shoe lift.

Last edited:
We got any more potential testers?

I'm excited to hear/see if this actually helps.

I really want to find something I can wear day in/out that helps with my constant issues.

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain? Yes....matter of fact as I type this I've got ice on it now.
2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain? Roughly 25 years I would say, not always, but definitely at times over the last 25 years.
3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain? Ice then heat.....stretching, lots of Aleve and Chiropractor visits.

I was on the fence about this testing but today my back is killing me, it affected my play on the course today and it's time to get some relief!

Good luck to all those interested in testing!

We got any more potential testers?

I'm excited to hear/see if this actually helps.

I really want to find something I can wear day in/out that helps with my constant issues.

Completely.agree Cookie, I will be following this with interest regardless of whether or not I get picked

Bump. Let's get more potential testers in the mix.

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain?
Yes

2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain?
On/off for around 8 years now

3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain?
Microdiscectomy
Physical therapy
Stretch 2x/day
TENS unit 2x/day
Chiropractor
Masseuse
Wear Icy Hot patch when playing
Vicodin, Percocet, etc (this works)

I've basically tried everything and would be ecstatic to put through to the test.
Cookie, darn, you win! I am putting my vote for you to be one of the testers. I will be watching if you are chosen. If this belt helps you; then I know it will help me. Go luck.

I can't wait to test this with 9 other THP'ers. I have had back issues for over 15 years now. I was in a car accident when I was 16 (not my fault, I was stopped at a red light and some guy slammed into the back of me, my trunk was in my backseat). I have permanent scar tissue in my back and this last year my back has been at it's all time worst. I literally fall asleep every night with a heating pad on, and I find myself laying on the ground stretching at least 3 times a day just to try and get my back to stop spasming. I cannot wait to give this a try.

I am also doings in yoga to try and help with the pain, because it's starting to become unbearable.
Back pain is a tough thing. I have minor pain, but nothing as severe as some here. I want to stay up on this thread. I'm praying it works miracles for you.

To the top.

I can't wait to test this with 9 other THP'ers. I have had back issues for over 15 years now. I was in a car accident when I was 16 (not my fault, I was stopped at a red light and some guy slammed into the back of me, my trunk was in my backseat). I have permanent scar tissue in my back and this last year my back has been at it's all time worst. I literally fall asleep every night with a heating pad on, and I find myself laying on the ground stretching at least 3 times a day just to try and get my back to stop spasming. I cannot wait to give this a try.

I am also doing yoga to try and help with the pain, because it's starting to become unbearable.

I already had back issues and got rear ended by a semi truck last October. I've had neck issues as well since. Back hurts everyday, sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Do you suffer from lower back pain?
All day everyday
2. If yes to #1, how long have you suffered from this pain?
20+ years. Since I was in high school
3. What steps have you taken to try and remedy your back pain?
Chiropractor, stretching, Tylenol, ibuprofen, lortab, heat, ice, new beds (had several over the years), back brace.

Seems to have gotten a lot worse over the last few months, to the point of needing help getting out of bed at least once a week. By 4pm many days I am not walking normally from the pain. Have only played a single 9 hole round with a riding cart in the last 2 months and not sure that I would have finished it if not playing with my son.
I would love to have the opportunity to put this device through extensive testing and see if it would allow me to just get through the day comfortably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used one of these for a few years. They are really meant for people with SI problems and are designed to hold the pelvis to support the damaged SI.

I can't wait to hear how these function for the testers, what a great item to get some feedback from golfers on!

Last chance bump!

Hmm. Good for all of us looking to test because with 36 people for nine spots, it's only 4:1 odds of getting chosen. Good for us but I gotta say I am pretty disappointed with the showing on this one. Hard to imagine there are only 36 people who could benefit from this product. I know it's not a driver or something pretty, but it's pretty disheartening to see.

First post updated with the testers! I will be sending a PM to everyone shortly to get their address and sizing for the belt.

congrats testers. Will certainly be following this one.

Congrats testers. Looking forward to your feedback.

Good looking group of testers, congrats everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back