2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Yes I am. Gotten lucky you never know. Hope it works out for all

Well I'll see if I can help out in OC to open a spot. My game actually showed signs of decency last night in my league.

Pretty excited about this one in a big way.
We have been working on formats for this for over a month and talking to both experienced tournament players and organizers to get something perfect for both high and low indexes.

Going to be a lot of fun.

This sounds very interesting. I've loved the formats we've played thus far in the Invitationals, but, am always up for new and fun formats.

Pretty excited about this one in a big way.
We have been working on formats for this for over a month and talking to both experienced tournament players and organizers to get something perfect for both high and low indexes.

Going to be a lot of fun.

As if the excitement for this could be raised any higher. This just did.

Last edited:
Only 2 more golden tickets to be punched into this in Ocean City at the end of the month. Hoping to get a couple wait listers off of it if you know what I mean.

Only 2 more golden tickets to be punched into this in Ocean City at the end of the month. Hoping to get a couple wait listers off of it if you know what I mean.

I am pulling for you buddy!

I got my flights all setup. I arrive Thursday afternoon and head out Monday evening. Golf Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

This is going to be an absolutely incredible weekend, and I am glad my girlfriend will be able to share in it with me.

Same schedule as I have. GF too, we are spending Monday at the beach

I have already booked my flights.

But just letting those who haven't SW put out some pretty good fares today for this time frame. Including flights to PBI.

But just letting those who haven't SW put out some pretty good fares today for this time frame. Including flights to PBI.

As usual all I got is the bend over and take it specials

Also note the deals do not include travel on Fridays and Sundays

This will be the last hurrah for a pretty awesome summer in my world. First stop will be the Wave Bar for some Fish Tacos and liquor.

This will be the last hurrah for a pretty awesome summer in my world. First stop will be the Wave Bar for some Fish Tacos and liquor.

Fish tacos? Tell me more...

Fish tacos? Tell me more...

All in the open air next the pool. Right by one of the big lakes that the courses play around.

GOLD COAST FISH TACOS

Blackened spiced Mahi- Mahi, corn tortilla, Salsa fresca, jack cheese and Cilantro aioli

I can't speak for the food at the poolside bar, but the drinks sure were good.

Just saw "Lobster Sliders" as well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am going to reverse my year long fitness craze in one long weekend. It will be worth it.

Well I finally booked the flight down and back. Will be there thurs-mon can't wait for this event

After this past weekend at Indy my excitement for WPB has grown 100x. Just cannot wait for this weekend to get here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All the more reason to stay Thursday night to Monday mornig. Right??

Last edited:

I'm sure there's an Ohio joke ripe for the picking here

Oh yeah now I remember why I moved out of Dayton :)

Haven't had the best deals into PBI, but some decent SW options going into FLL. There is the extra drive, though...

Love me some fish tacos! Count me in for this.

Didn't see any savings even when I changed dates

I saw a $32 savings. I sent my boss an email asking if I can work remotely Friday. That would allow me to travel Thursday night. Of course I didn't say how long is work :)

Does that bar at the pool have wi-do

I'm sure there's an Ohio joke ripe for the picking here

Oh yeah now I remember why I moved out of Dayton :)

Yeah I'm I north east ohio now and not much from canton of cleveland yet

Yeah I'm I north east ohio now and not much from canton of cleveland yet

Is there anything anywhere in Ohio other than bad drivers and bad weather. I have yet to find anything else ;) well maybe some awesome Thp members but that is about it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I daydream about this one a good bit. Not sure how one could keep from it really.

Back