What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 golf pride bct rib wraps! Super excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a callaway x2 hot pro hybrid that I special ordered with the stuff flex regular x2 hot shaft...gonna be a beast!

A set of a Aerotech Steelfiber i80 shafts for my irons. I feel this is a very good move for me. Glad I did it while there's still a lot of the season left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a set of Nike VR_S X irons today, 4-AW. Were more than $100 off and had a $50 coupon, so got basically $500 clubs for half off. Slightly pumped.

And a Callaway towel. And a Callaway glove. And Nike shoes. And a club brush. And two dozen Callaway HX Diablo Tour balls.

Let's play two.

By the way, big thanks to Golf Galaxy and other similar outlets that allow you to test clubs in-store without being heavily pressured/questioned. Makes you be able to be much more confident in your purchase when you can test different brands before spending a couple hundred bucks.

I have a problem I now have every grind in the 60 other than the s grind

u2a8yjag.jpg

Sick. I love my Vokeys.

I have a problem I now have every grind in the 60 other than the s grind

u2a8yjag.jpg

I was considering picking one of these up. Would love to see a review / comparison for each grind and your thoughts!

Tap tap taparoo

Range balls.

Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3W. Need to get comfortable with hitting lower lofted wood. My gapping right now is way off. $65 shipped is a damn good deal. Was hoping for a XHot FW but couldnt find one cheap enough.

Didn't buy it today, but finally got it in ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401842630.632051.jpg

Bio Cell irons and Driver

Whoo hoo! Solid selection! Did you eventually just pick one out of a hat? Hahaha. Awesome putter!

Lol! No. I hit just about every putter they had. When I was doing my testing for the Morgan cup Jim gave me that and a Z3c to try and I liked them both. Just decided after our last lesson that I'd get the z2c for myself

As I have a shoulder injury and am having a tough time swinging my Superfast 2.0 TP w/ UST Proforce 66 gram stiff that is tipped an inch, I picked up a RBZ Stage 2 with a Stock 50 gram Stiff shaft to play until my shoulder is back to 100%
The deal for me was TOO GOOD to pass up as I work at Sports Authority, My employee cost is $125, and I have a 5 years of employment Gift Cert for $100 so it netted me at $25 plus sales tax.

Last edited:
Range balls and faas lite 2.0s just like fupresti

Deciding whether to pull the trigger on a pair of the Faas Lite 2.0's.

Pulled the trigger on some APEX Pros.

Gloves, that is. My old tour one is breaking down and I need a strap when I'm playing.

My New X Hot Pro irons arrived at my pro shop today!! :act-up: BUT, i cant pick them up until my team gets done with playoffs :(

My college, Pepperdine, and our baseball team have made it past the regional stage and now we are on to Texas to play TCU in the super regionals, and then hopefully to the College World Series!

But the real thing on my mind are those Xhots begging to be picked up and hit!

My New X Hot Pro irons arrived at my pro shop today!! :act-up: BUT, i cant pick them up until my team gets done with playoffs :(

My college, Pepperdine, and our baseball team have made it past the regional stage and now we are on to Texas to play TCU in the super regionals, and then hopefully to the College World Series!

But the real thing on my mind are those Xhots begging to be picked up and hit!

Go Waves! My sister is a Pepperdine grad.

Did some THPing while I could at work, then played in my 9 hole league, now catching up on all things THP before bed!!

practice post:

I bought a white towel and 2 green towels, yay

practice post:

I bought a white towel and 2 green towels, yay

I hope to make that same post in a little over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back