Team Jrod - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

Triple congrats guys!

Congrats fellas!

Just watched Freddie's video. That was awesome man.

Congrats!

Congrats guys.

Quick look at our competition. Yep.....It's going to be a BEAT DOWN on the poor critters!

Attachments

• Teams.jpg
    Teams.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
HAHAHA, Poor Scotty G..."Help"

Captain, that is funny. Team Jrod will reign supreme. Little prep work coming up on Saturday

And while JRod is playing on his computer, breaking copyright laws using licensed characters, Scotty is practicing and getting ready to #RunTheGauntlet.

And while JRod is playing on his computer, breaking copyright laws using licensed characters, Scotty is practicing and getting ready to #RunTheGauntlet.

Ya, what he said!

if by practicing you mean tweeting, then he is doing a great job :laughing:

Good team and congrats! :clapp:

So you're saying "while Jrod is working, being creative and reaching out to consumers through social media, Scotty is slacking and goofing off at the golf course". :banana:

Having played 36 holes with my captain this last week have me some serious insight into what we can expect to do as a team. I am very confident that WE will be just fine. I know there will be no shortage of fun. And whom ever gets to play with Jrod is in for an epic, dare I say personal best round.

Back