More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

I could use a new towel on my bag....

The white one looks great to compliment the black and green already released!

My Calendar has been set. I love these towels

Glad to hear that the resupply happened so quickly. I sure hope the towels don't sell out before Wednesday evening, I will be stuck in Bay Area traffic when these hit the store.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hopefully I can get one this time. Ill be at work again so praying they will still be there when I finish.

Nice! I lost my towel Friday at Purgatory so this is just in time!

Love the white!!

Think I'm going to need a white one to go along with my green and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calendar set missed out on the last one, will we be limited to one of each or can we do two of one color? Liking that green, can't wait for the black.

White looks great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need both of these! It is a sickness.

Love the white the best out of all, but will have to get one of each (always need a spare). Alarm set this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to find my paypal password.

That's awesome to hear and see

Ahhh going to be in training at 11 I hope I can sneak out to order one

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm pumped to get the green towel.

I won't be there right at 11 to order one, but I'll be picking one up as soon as I get back in the office tomorrow.

I will be on the course but I will try to order the white while the round is going on.

Cannot wait for these. gotta get me mine now! missed out on the first batch and pumped for another shot!

I think I need the white towel, and maybe another green one. Yea, that's what I need. I am ready to order to order a couple more.

I'm getting a white and green today, will game the green then have a set of the other colors for my collection.

Will be ready for round 2 of the towel fest

I will be on the course but I will try to order the white while the round is going on.

My plight again this time as well buddy. But, I'll be trying to get in somehow, and grab one of each color.

Back