More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Sounds like we might run out of the white ones quickly. I only ordered a few of those because I didn't know how well they would sell. I am stacked on green though, so there should be no issues with that color selling out.

Sounds like we might run out of the white ones quickly. I only ordered a few of those because I didn't know how well they would sell. I am stacked on green though, so there should be no issues with that color selling out.
So we can order one white and all we wish of the green?

More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Inching towards the green. Would look sick on my Ogio green and white bag.

Last edited:
I'm all about the white towel, come on 11am

i'll go fo a white too, looks like they are more popular than expected

I'm getting a white and green today, will game the green then have a set of the other colors for my collection.

This is what I want to do to. Jacqui can have white or black, but I get the green!

Unless she says she gets the green.

I'm debating on the white one. Might grab another green one though as Nerfny has taken control over the original one.

How on earth did I miss this thread?

At least I caught it at the right time.

I'm concerned the white one gets dirty too quickly. But, it looks awesome. The green will be my second choice, unless I change my mind before 11:00.

These have come back into stock too early for me.....will have to hope there is still a supply next month when I have some spare cash (but that might also mean there could be white ones available again with any luck.....)

Man, guess who has to go offsite for a meeting at 10 am... on a boat in the harbor with no cell reception...

Don't all of you buy them up this morning, need to get one when I get back!

How on earth did I miss this thread?

At least I caught it at the right time.

I'm concerned the white one gets dirty too quickly. But, it looks awesome. The green will be my second choice, unless I change my mind before 11:00.
The white one is going to replace the white one I keep wet to wipe down my clubs when needed on the course. It's going to for sure get dirty, but at least it'll have the logo for people to see!

I like both the green & white, but don't think the green will go well with my Purple / black Ravens bag! Hopefully will get a chance to snag the white!

I'm getting a white and green today, will game the green then have a set of the other colors for my collection.
My exact plan as well. Come on 11:00 am!

I like both the green & white, but don't think the green will go well with my Purple / black Ravens bag! Hopefully will get a chance to snag the white!

Why not? Aren't the Ravens players used to having grass stains on their uniform from when they get knocked down into the turf?

PSA: Remember to check your log in information to the store. Make sure you are there and make sure you have your Paypal ready to go!

How does the 20% for being an Albatross Club member apply?

PSA: Remember to check your log in information to the store. Make sure you are there and make sure you have your Paypal ready to go!

And if you are an Albatross Club member, don't forget your discount code. You will receive 20% off your entire purchase.

I missed the first run of these, how much were they?

At checkout there is a box that says Discount Code, you will enter the code in there and hit update. You will then automatically see the discount appear.
PM sent.

I'm ready!

Is it weird that i couldnt fall asleep last night beause i was so excited to finally get some THP merch? :alien:

#F5keyistakingabeating

Back