Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Finally found my swing today on the back 9 @ willow. It decided to take about a 2 week vacation from me and it's nice to be back to putting a solid swing on the ball. Will see if it can carry over to tomorrow's round with p4b and hox.

Hope you can make it looking forward to meeting you leftysean.

Flight leaves tomorrow early afternoon and looking forward to playing some golf. Haven't swung a club outside of a 10 swing shift testing since California, so range time will be nice.

Excited to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Packing my stuff tonight and headed north tomorrow afternoon. Good times on the horizon.

I shall also be packing up the travel bag.
Taking all heads off of shafts and wrapping shaft tips.
Starving myself because Jucy Lucys are on the horizon.
And boarding a plane tomorrow afternoon for good times.

You able to fly direct up there?

Very nice.

Baldcopper, are you ready to make some birdies? I know those Nike irons have you motivated.

Short day at work today, 18 with a buddy from work this afternoon, and then it's time to get ready to head over in the morning.

Rumor is there may be an epic matchup in the cards for Saturday afternoon. One that has entertained millions countless times over the last fours years.

rocky4.jpg

hold on, you guys are in WI and no BLU??

Ticked him off with the Shandy hate and he quit the forum.

Rumor is there may be an epic matchup in the cards for Saturday afternoon. One that has entertained millions countless times over the last fours years.

rocky4.jpg

Arent the afternoon rounds already posted in the 1st thread?
Yo Adrian...I did it.
And I am taller than 5'6.

Yo Adrian...I did it.

Yea I saw that, but just in case others hadn't.

Rocky is 5'6"? And I thought you were the Russian? Now I'm all confused. Either way, it will be a typical unforgettable round and one that I'm looking forward to.

Yea I saw that, but just in case others hadn't.

Rocky is 5'6"? And I thought you were the Russian? Now I'm all confused. Either way, it will be a typical unforgettable round and one that I'm looking forward to.

Oh wait...Yeah, that would make more sense. haha

rocky4.jpg
YES!!!!!!!

Yo Adrian...I did it.
We both know who you are in that pic....and it's not the short Itialian guy. Guess I know what I'm going to do tonight.....and all day tomorrow. ROCKY marathon baby! Might watch Rocky IV about 9 times!!!

Ha! Man, we've had some epic rounds.

Ticked him off with the Shandy hate and he quit the forum.
Damn.

Thats all it took?

I've been trying for years.

I knew that might get Jake a little pumped up.

the pairings gods set up one heck of a heavyweight battle in the PM

Man, I'm jealous of all of you playing this weekend. Traveling this weekend, and without golf clubs :-(

Back