2014 Bobby Jones Spring Apparel Review

Just something I want to reiterate for anybody that's shopping or considering shopping.

With the XH20 line, I'd really consider sizing down once if you 1) are on the lower end of a size range or 2) you like more form fitting stuff. If I'd had these shirts in L about 3 months ago I'd say they fit perfectly, but right now I'd say that going down a size will be necessary by July.

If you're talking the cotton shirts, stay with your size either way, b/c washing will bring them right in line.

Just something I want to reiterate for anybody that's shopping or considering shopping.

With the XH20 line, I'd really consider sizing down once if you 1) are on the lower end of a size range or 2) you like more form fitting stuff. If I'd had these shirts in L about 3 months ago I'd say they fit perfectly, but right now I'd say that going down a size will be necessary by July.

If you're talking the cotton shirts, stay with your size either way, b/c washing will bring them right in line.
Admittingly, I'm all over the place when buying golf shirts. I got into the habit of buying them from golf courses I played based on looks moreso than brand, material, or ct, etc. My confusion on sizes comes from every brand being different. For example, I wear an XL in Nike; and a L in FootJoy (or whoever makes their shirts). So are these cut more like Nike? Or more like FJ?

Depends on the Nike, but if we are talking more recent stuff then I'd say these run a shade bigger in the midsection and chest. The XH20 line that is. For me at 6' 200 lbs, the large is probably too big. At 6' 220 lbs it was a better fit, but there was still room to spare. Does that help at all?

To me, they run like a true American cut. Probably closer to the FJ than the newer Nike stuff.

Depends on the Nike, but if we are talking more recent stuff then I'd say these run a shade bigger in the midsection and chest. The XH20 line that is. For me at 6' 200 lbs, the large is probably too big. At 6' 220 lbs it was a better fit, but there was still room to spare. Does that help at all?

To me, they run like a true American cut. Probably closer to the FJ than the newer Nike stuff.
It does help a little thank you. Also, they do have a size chart on their website, but it directs me back to the home page. Anyone else having that same problem?

I was looking for that, but couldn't find it. I'd say that the bottom line is they run a little large.

This is really helpful as I wasn't sure what size to go with.

Hawk- any thoughts on the shorts? Waist wise?

True to size. Some have a stretch waist. Sit right over the knees.

Thanks broski. Just what I was hoping for

Spring apparel is starting to show up on the sale page at the Bobby J website.

Wearing the Watson Stripe today.

Cant wait to see what is chosen for the MC!

I know it dude. I've been thinking about that quite a bit lately. Hoping there's a lot of green and white :)

I might have to check this out today. Only issue is I absolutely don't need any new clothes right now ha

Looks like mostly the Pima stuff, which is so nice. Great for work or low humidity.

Looks like mostly the Pima stuff, which is so nice. Great for work or low humidity.

Might be able to sell the wife the work angle

One of the best things about golf apparel. Dual use ftw.

Oh geez. This is going to be an expensive day. Those prices are solid.

And the best part is that means Summer 2014 must be on the way.

Oh geez. This is going to be an expensive day. Those prices are solid.

Haha hence I'm avoiding clicking over till later

I'm going to put an * here so nobody takes it wrong, but we are going to be the best dressed dudes in MB.

Hello PM from our Morgan Cup rep!! MC scripting!

Wouldn't mind a little elaboration here.

Well Cookie....I'm glad you asked!!

But we're not allowed to elaborate much right now.....at least that's what I got from it.

#TopSecret
#NotReleased

Back