The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another night of a screaming child and no sleep. Havent slept since Monday. Something has to give.

Another night of a screaming child and no sleep. Havent slept since Monday. Something has to give.

That's it. I am coming up there and I will take Annabelle and she and my daughters will play and have a sleepover while you and your wife have a good nights rest. #ProblemSolved

I'm just in a major funk right now. I have no idea what the cause is or what the solution is but lately everything that pops into my head is negative, as such I haven't been posting very often the last couple weeks. My favorite foods seem blah, I have no desire to golf or practice, work seems like I'm treading water, and even the thought of downing an ice cold beer doesn't appeal to me.
Oddly enough I've been getting all kinds of things done around the house. Hell, I even went for a long jog today (first time in at least a year) so something is waaaaay off kilter here. Hopefully I snap out of it soon because it's really weird not feeling like myself and my wife is starting to get worried.

Man this hits home, but reading this just lets me know that I'm not alone and that by itself has lifted me a bit today. Thanks for sharing that.

That's it. I am coming up there and I will take Annabelle and she and my daughters will play and have a sleepover while you and your wife have a good nights rest. #ProblemSolved

I would kiss you.

My rant is now Dev wants to make out with me.

Oh man, that's so rough to hear. I'm really hoping those docs can figure out what's going on and help out. Hate it so much when I hear about sick kids.

My rant this morning - having a 13 year old daughter. Those who have been there will know EXACTLY what I mean.

Man this hits home, but reading this just lets me know that I'm not alone and that by itself has lifted me a bit today. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm right there with you guys. I need to change some things.

I'm just in a major funk right now. I have no idea what the cause is or what the solution is but lately everything that pops into my head is negative, as such I haven't been posting very often the last couple weeks. My favorite foods seem blah, I have no desire to golf or practice, work seems like I'm treading water, and even the thought of downing an ice cold beer doesn't appeal to me.
Oddly enough I've been getting all kinds of things done around the house. Hell, I even went for a long jog today (first time in at least a year) so something is waaaaay off kilter here. Hopefully I snap out of it soon because it's really weird not feeling like myself and my wife is starting to get worried.

Army, that was me last week. Normally if I'm in a funk it lasts for only an afternoon or an evening, but it was the entire week last week. There was nothing that could make me happy, I think it was just a combination of a lot of different things that all came together. Luckily, I had a good weekend with my wife and son and came out of it. If it keeps going on for you, please don't hesitate to talk to a professional about what you are going through.

I echo what John said, any time you need to chat, get a beer, whatever, you can hit me up any time! We definitely need to get together again soon anyways, haven't seen you since the King brutha.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

I understand that THP is not the only place to talk golf, but to come I here and openly tout another site really pisses me off. If it's so damn good why are you still here? I know JB & GG welcome all, but I have little patience for those that don't respect or think we can't see the "shots" you are taking at us.

I have heard so many positive reviews of True shoes, that I picked up a pair without ever trying them on, even though I find them ugly. Good lord are they uncomfortable. I wore them for the second time today. I rode the first time, but walked 9 this afternoon. I could not wait to get them off. I considered playing the final hole in my socks.

I bought a pair on super clearance. Wore them once and they have been sitting in the bottom of my closet since. They werent super uncomfortable but I was slipping all over the place

What model? I actually really enjoy mine. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't tried a bunch of different kinds on, the price, or because I was never really able to afford golf shoes when I was younger. I have the tour model and enjoy them

What model? I actually really enjoy mine. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't tried a bunch of different kinds on, the price, or because I was never really able to afford golf shoes when I was younger. I have the tour model and enjoy them

Vegas I believe, so many love them. I decided to move past the look and try them.

I believe I have the Phoenix.

I dont know why I let other people bother me as much as I do. I should just know better and brush it off but there is always that little nagging feeling that just wont go away.

LOL. It can be a curse, I admit. This girl is letting him dominate her life. Wife says he shows up with her to "Girls Night" events that they have. He sounds like an odd duck. I have never met him, probably because I prefer to golf (and then eat myself sick with Buffalo wings) when my wife does her wine and paint nights with the gals. Call me crazy ... and sexy.

Wow, sounds like the dude's got issues. Her friends should be telling her to RUN.

Wow, sounds like the dude's got issues. Her friends should be telling her to RUN.
They've expressed their concerns, but you know how people who are "in love" can be. To her, her friends just can't see his charm because they're not with him all the time. Maybe she'll wake up at some point and see how creeptastic he can be ... but until then? Well she's going to wind up being a lonely girl.

They always tell you that if your significant other winds up isolating you from your friends, you need to give serious consideration as to why that's happening. I've always kept that in mind in my relationships.

They've expressed their concerns, but you know how people who are "in love" can be. To her, her friends just can't see his charm because they're not with him all the time. Maybe she'll wake up at some point and see how creeptastic he can be ... but until then? Well she's going to wind up being a lonely girl.

They always tell you that if your significant other winds up isolating you from your friends, you need to give serious consideration as to why that's happening. I've always kept that in mind in my relationships.

Great advice!

I dont know why I let other people bother me as much as I do. I should just know better and brush it off but there is always that little nagging feeling that just wont go away.

Dev=Good Dude. FACT!

i know it's #firstworldproblems.... but dammit, forgot to set my fantasy golf lineup this week. Only one guy I had last week is playing this week. Go Mike Putnam?

Let me know and I will break their knee caps.

Ricky. I didn't get to post my support last night. But let me add it here.

I sure hope that sweet little thing gets feeling better soon. I can't imagine how hard it must be on you and your wife as well.

Apparently setting an appointment for Internet and TV on Thursday from 9-11 means the company actually schedules it for Friday from 9-11.

I even called them this morning and they confirmed they were coming out today.

Can't be in late 2 days in a row so now they won't be back until next Wednesday.

So no Internet or cable until Wednesday. Ugh.

Apparently setting an appointment for Internet and TV on Thursday from 9-11 means the company actually schedules it for Friday from 9-11.

Can't be in late 2 days in a row so now they won't be back until next Wednesday.

You are calmer then me, I would have marched my a$$ into the nearest physical location and raised hell until a tech was at my house that day. Just ask Comcast, they know I will.

Sounds like something Time Warner would do?

that's a crappy thing to deal with. TWC did that with us before.

You are calmer then me, I would have marched my a$$ into the nearest physical location and raised hell until a tech was at my house that day. Just ask Comcast, they know I will.

and nobody wants to deal with unhappy GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back