What are you building? (Club style)

Going to try my hand at reshafting irons this weekend, should be quite the experiment.

Will be putting KBS Tour 90 shafts in to my Apex irons.

Good luck dude, Im sure you will do way better than my lame attempt

and should u fail, I got some apex u can borrow with those shafts....and TM grips

Going to try my hand at reshafting irons this weekend, should be quite the experiment.

I told you we can bang those out anytime you want.

I told you we can bang those out anytime you want.
I know dude, but didnt want to bother you with it while you were sick.

Good luck dude, Im sure you will do way better than my lame attempt

and should u fail, I got some apex u can borrow with those shafts....and TM grips
My Tour 90s have TM grips on them too, haha.

I know dude, but didnt want to bother you with it while you were sick.

Never a bother and I am fine now. Bring them over after work and we will do them in 15 minutes.

Torch on high.

More fun and quick that way.

Trust me.

Pondering what shaft I am going to put in the 12* SLDR Mini Driver head I have on the way.

Top three options at this point: Stock Stiff (also on the way, but has been pulled from the head); C. Kua 59 (would get pulled from my Mashie T3); Kusala Black (would get pulled from an AMP Cell adapter that's not really in use right now anyway).

Decisions, decisions.

Question for all you super-tinkerers out there: setting aside any weight adjustments that would/should be necessary to bring the club back to a pretty standard swing weight, has anyone experimented with putting a hybrid length shaft in a fairway wood head?

I have the shaft for a Mashie M1 hybrid laying around and my mind is running through the possibilities.

Question for all you super-tinkerers out there: setting aside any weight adjustments that would/should be necessary to bring the club back to a pretty standard swing weight, has anyone experimented with putting a hybrid length shaft in a fairway wood head?

I have the shaft for a Mashie M1 hybrid laying around and my mind is running through the possibilities.

I havent done it personally but a lot of times f woods are .335 or .350 tip and hybrids are .370 tip

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gonna start pulling shafts out of the M3s I got and putting in KBS tour S in them. Might take a few days as I am constantly busy around the house but I am sure I can find some free time.

Tomorrow the gamers get Recoil 110s in preparation for THP & SeeMore this weekend

Do a lot of tinkering with putters (lengthen, shorten, backweight, etc) but, besides re-gripping, have yet to mess with any of the other clubs. Definitely want to learn how to change shafts one of these days.

Do a lot of tinkering with putters (lengthen, shorten, backweight, etc) but, besides re-gripping, have yet to mess with any of the other clubs. Definitely want to learn how to change shafts one of these days.

It's pretty easy really and a lot of fun. The only thing I really don't mess with is graphite but I hope to change that soon. Lots of great info on the forum and plenty of people to answer any questions you might have.

Repositioned some tape on my 2hot hybrid to the toe. Yes, I'm desparate :)

I really want to find a full set of .370 heads to put the MCI's in. Otherwise I'm going to sand them down to .355.

Helped install baldguys Rip tour shafts today, love getting to use the garage shop toys!

What are you building? (Club style)

And here is the final result. Gonna take them for a spin tomorrow morning.

Installed ctaper stiff into apex heads. Love the feel of recoils but less than desireable dispersion for me

Shafted up my J40 4w with a Diamana D+ shaft last night and took her out for a test drive.

What's the verdict?

Smooth as butter. On a day where nothing worked, this combination hands down just worked with my swing. Probably 3 out of the 5 good shots I had were with the J40 4w

Smooth as butter. On a day where nothing worked, this combination hands down just worked with my swing. Probably 3 out of the 5 good shots I had were with the J40 4w
I really liked the 4w with this shaft too. Hit some bombs with it

Back