What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot personal best 83 yesterday.

Had 5 straight pars on the front nine. I'm pretty sure that's a record for me. The putter was my best friend today, as I made 6 putts for par that were in the 8-15 foot range.

No birdies, but no blow ups except for triple bogey on the third hole.

It's amazing what having a lesson can do. I shot a 86 on Saturday and that was the first time I'd broken 90 in about 6 months.

All in all, it felt really good to "go low". My old PB was 85, so I'm ecstatic about the 83 yesterday!!!!

Congrats on the pb

Had 5 straight pars on the front nine. I'm pretty sure that's a record for me. The putter was my best friend today, as I made 6 putts for par that were in the 8-15 foot range.

It's amazing what having a lesson can do. I shot a 86 on Saturday and that was the first time I'd broken 90 in about 6 months.

All in all, it felt really good to "go low". My old PB was 85, so I'm ecstatic about the 83 yesterday!!!!

Great round!

Congrats man! Always feels incredible to break through that barrier. Here's to 80!

Nice Rush! 5 straight pars is sweet and busting that PB by 2? Awesome.

Good on ya dude.

44/40-84, 5/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 36 putts. I could not chip to save my life today, I was constantly leaving myself 15-20 footers to try and save par.

I took everything from yesterdays on course lesson and broke my personal best. Previously it was an 89 and at the course I played today.

Today I went out and shot an 82!! I'm so freakin' excited that I had to treat myself to some Dairy Queen after.

Went out to the course that I shot even par at a few weeks ago. It is an easy course but one that is convenient for me. I wanted to try to carry some momentum from the weekend over. Turned in a new PB. Shot -1 34. Hit all FIR, 4 GIR, 2 birdies, 1 bogey, 6 pars. 13 putts. Just submitted my score. The next revision has me going from 14.6 to 12.4. It was just one of those rounds where everything came together. I couldnt believe it when I added up my score at the end of the round.

guva4any.jpg

Missed this last night, but congrats Ricky, something to be super proud of.

Went out to the course that I shot even par at a few weeks ago. It is an easy course but one that is convenient for me. I wanted to try to carry some momentum from the weekend over. Turned in a new PB. Shot -1 34. Hit all FIR, 4 GIR, 2 birdies, 1 bogey, 6 pars. 13 putts. Just submitted my score. The next revision has me going from 14.6 to 12.4. It was just one of those rounds where everything came together. I couldnt believe it when I added up my score at the end of the round.

guva4any.jpg

Congrats buddy!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I took everything from yesterdays on course lesson and broke my personal best. Previously it was an 89 and at the course I played today.

Today I went out and shot an 82!! I'm so freakin' excited that I had to treat myself to some Dairy Queen after.

Indy strikes again! Congrats Adam! ��⛳

Ricky, my left handed golfin' brutha from another mutha, WAY TO FREAKIN' GO MAN!!!

44/40-84, 5/18 gir, 9/13 fir, 36 putts. I could not chip to save my life today, I was constantly leaving myself 15-20 footers to try and save par.

AndyV, you keep blowing my doors off every time you post a score dude.

AndyV, you keep blowing my doors off every time you post a score dude.

Shoot Brad you're the one shooting in the 70's, I'm just kind of stuck here in the mid 80's. Thanks though!

Shoot Brad you're the one shooting in the 70's, I'm just kind of stuck here in the mid 80's. Thanks though!

That was ONE TIME. Lol, I'm just saying, I am proud of all the work you've put in, it's really starting to show.

Still some good scores andy....again

Andyv you are putring in work dude!

45/46-91, only 5 FW/ 3 GIR, 32 putts, ugly round and lost my most reliable club. Could not hit my 3 wood off the deck, yanked left all day.
Not a lot of good to take from this round except that it was a beautiful day out, I was golfing and not at work :)

I vomited up a 50/44 swing was too long and I couldn't real it in except for a few shots.

Bear Creek GC (Bear Course), Chandler, AZ.

44-41=85 - - 8/13 Fairways, 4/18 GIR, 30 putts. A decent score for a meh round. I'll be heading to the range in the morning for more work on my irons.

Played Lane Creek with Ole Gray shot a 41/41=82, 12/14 FWs, 10/18 GIRs, used 36 putts but had 3, 3 putts and a 4 putt. Pitiful putting performance. One penalty stroke, one birdie. Enjoyed the company of my friend OG as always.

Played Lane Creek with Ole Gray shot a 41/41=82, 12/14 FWs, 10/18 GIRs, used 36 putts but had 3, 3 putts and a 4 putt. Pitiful putting performance. One penalty stroke, one birdie. Enjoyed the company of my friend OG as always.

Putting aside, that's a heck of a round, Randy.

Well done.

That was ONE TIME. Lol, I'm just saying, I am proud of all the work you've put in, it's really starting to show.

You better break 80 when we play -- from the tips.

You did it once. You can do it every time.

79. While I am happy as it is the first time I am back in the 70's this year, I was +4 going into 16. I played the last 3 like a donkey at +4. Bogey, double, bogey to finish. It's coming back though!

Yesterday, but who cares.

Played with a friend who's a 3.2HCP. It was a 9 hole match where both of us can't play qualifying. (Below 11.4 you have do do 18 holes here.)
On the fifth hole it started raining really bad, combined with some serious wind we where soaked in minutes. As we where already wet we just sort of kept playing. I had a few bad holes behind me (two bogeys and a double), my buddy said 'just a couple of pars and a bird and you'll win tonight'. Well I did play four pars and a bird to shoot a 39 (19 stableford) and win. Nice bird on the 6th hole, had about a 15m bunkershot to within a meter, holed the put and walked of quite happy.

79. While I am happy as it is the first time I am back in the 70's this year, I was +4 going into 16. I played the last 3 like a donkey at +4. Bogey, double, bogey to finish. It's coming back though!

That's my vice cap! Great shooting, even if you felt like you left shots out there. Cannot wait to see your game in July, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back