THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP Live Round thread!

Hole 2, par 4 into the wind: driver to the middle of the fairway, 50° to the middle of the green, solid 2 putt from 40 feet for par.

Last edited:
Hole 2, par 5 into the wind: driver to the middle of the fairway, 50° to the middle of the green, solid 2 putt from 40 feet for par.

Way to do work Petey my boy! Keep it flowing!

Hole 2, par 5 into the wind: driver to the middle of the fairway, 50° to the middle of the green, solid 2 putt from 40 feet for par.

You drove it a thousand miles I guess ;)

Ugh...I hate the third hole. A topped 5 iron off the tee, and a bladed wedge from a downhill lie from 100 yards leads to double.

+1

The 4th hole is stupid too. So here goes....

Ugh...I hate the third hole. A topped 5 iron off the tee, and a bladed wedge from a downhill lie from 100 yards leads to double.

+1

The 4th hole is stupid too. So here goes....

Don't do that agIn (Petey)

#ProTip

Told you 4 was stupid. Pulled a 6 iron off the tee to lay up to 150 yards, which I did, but in the left side rough blocked from the green by the tree line. Punch a wedge out to the right side; 56° wedge that hopped off the back like it landed in my driveway; then managed to spin back a downhill bump-and-run 9 iron and 2 putt for another double.

+3 in the blink of an eye.

Told you 4 was stupid. Pulled a 6 iron off the tee to lay up to 150 yards, which I did, but in the left side rough blocked from the green by the tree line. Punch a wedge out to the right side; 56° wedge that hopped off the back like it landed in my driveway; then managed to spin back a downhill bump-and-run 9 iron and 2 putt for another double.

+3 in the blink of an eye.

Left rough is no good. Time to attack on 5 7 and 9. Manage pars on 6 and 8 and you are golden.

Left rough is no good. Time to attack on 5 7 and 9. Manage pars on 6 and 8 and you are golden.

Did you forget who you're talking to? Lost ball tee shot on 5 (over the green into the fescue with a wedge) for a triple.

+6 all THP event mojo...gone.

Another hole I do nothing right. Another double.

+8

My new Clicgear is sweet though…

+8

Come on buddy. 7 and 9 should be good scoring holes for you.

Use the C wedge Pete!

+8

(Petey) the clic is a sweet way to go!

y6y7y7yh.jpg

I'm only in the fairway because I took a drop.

Come on buddy. 7 and 9 should be good scoring holes for you.
I would agree, but it's a bit windy out here tonight. I hit a perfect half pitch right at the pin from 50 yards on 6, and the wind blew it completely off the green.

Another double. Now I can't hit the ball in the air. I'm going to shoot 50 something for a round I started birdie-par.

I love this game.

Another double. Now I can't hit the ball in the air. I'm going to shoot 50 something for a round I started birdie-par.

I love this game.

Hey at least you were under par at 1 point

I love this game.

we need to get back out and practice buddy.

THP Live Round thread!

we need to get back out and practice buddy.
I'm off tomorrow and will be out hitting balls somewhere for HOURS.

Last edited:
OC,
I know its not the right thread, but have you considered working with a professional to get a few things in line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back