Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Gonna be there for a while? I could meet up with you guys over there, I haven't eaten yet.

Tappin pars

uru2u2ar.jpg

Tappin pars

Hope you boys have some vanilla spray from Bath & Body Works or someplace like it, or some Absorbine Jr cause we are in the throes of gnat season. Little f&ckers only live for 3 weeks but right now they will bite the shite out of you. Mosquito season is around the corner in a couple of weeks.

Just finished up at the driving range/putting green to make sure I still suck at golf. Should be ready to have Puttin4Bird carry me around Troy Burne.

Hope you have a strong back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished 18 with jake and hox. Jake shot the course record and they are renaming the course after him. -15 and that's with a double. Most incredible thing I've ever seen. Jowzbat(*hitcrazy); you guys are in trouble....

Just finished 18 with jake and hox. Jake shot the course record and they are renaming the course after him. -15 and that's with a double. Most incredible thing I've ever seen. Jowzbat(*hitcrazy); you guys are in trouble....

They are renaming the course "hot garbage"?

Was that at the local putt-putt course?

Nope, 18 hole playing about 7500 yards. He was throwing darts all day and only played the back with driver, 7i, and putter.

Here ya go Perkis. Bringing this along for you so as you hold on to Jake's hand during the round, you are dressed appropriately.

8015.jpg

It was the best round I've ever seen. Sioux Falls crew hitting the road in the AM. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Be afraid HowzaJB!! It's bed time, early wake up call! See you all in the morning!

Be afraid HowzaJB!! It's bed time, early wake up call! See you all in the morning!

You too Hot Garbage. I will bring the cheerleading suit for your bestie.

I've been just vegging out for most of the day...two cosecutive days of poor sleep has me doing some odd things...apparently I slept in the wrong room last night, lol. The door wasn't fully closed, and it was unoccupied. When I tried getting back in after breakfast, my room card wouldn't open the door, of course.
I will see you all in the AM, hopefully I wont have my shirt on iside-out, lol.

Just finished up at the driving range/putting green to make sure I still suck at golf. Should be ready to have Puttin4Bird carry me around Troy Burne.

Hope you have a strong back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have just missed you, I left there around 7:30

Tappin pars

I must have just missed you, I left there around 7:30

Tappin pars

Eh, unfortunately I wasn't at the Troy Burne driving range. Was at one close to where I work. Hit it up over my lunch break then had to come finish up.

Hope you made it to BWW's with those other guys. One of my favorite places to eat!

Eh, unfortunately I wasn't at the Troy Burne driving range. Was at one close to where I work. Hit it up over my lunch break then had to come finish up.

Hope you made it to BWW's with those other guys. One of my favorite places to eat!

Oh, lol. Yes I did meet up with Nixon and Girardcorp, great guys, had a good time!

Tappin pars

BWW was tasty and to cap the evening off we ventured over to the local Wal-Mart....yes, you can see some strange folk running around that place.

BWW was tasty and to cap the evening off we ventured over to the local Wal-Mart....yes, you can see some strange folk running around that place.

True that

Tappin pars

Sioux Falls crew is on the way. Those irons will look sweet riding back to Sioux Falls. 90s hip hop is getting us hyped for the event!!!!

I'll be on the road in 30.

Rough night of sleep but I am up and ready for the course. I was counting puttin4birds in my sleep and it got a little weird as he kept saying "please don't whoop us".

Have as great time this weekend guys. JB, go gentle on jake, if you beat him too bad he may get all grumpy! :alien:

This weather is fantastic.

Back