Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Played 9 and it was a little wet. We are starting the Vegas round now.

Pants in june. ...awesome

Hit em straight fellas

Nothing about that lie screamed good

Pants in june. ...awesome

Hit em straight fellas

Cold and rainy day in Hudson. Yesterday was nice. Tomorrow will be nice. Thp just landed on a bad day.

Sorry to see the bad weather. Pants golf is where it's at.

From twitter:

How's it going

Waiting on the last group. Very wet and cold day. Played fine considering the conditions.

Fantastic course though. Four of us played nine in the rain in the am. Afternoon wasn't quite as wet.

Fantastic course though. Four of us played nine in the rain in the am. Afternoon wasn't quite as wet.

Loved the pics online looked like an amazing course

Thp finally comes to Wisco and it is cold and rainy. I hope everybody had a good time though.

Jake and JB tied with 76. Waiting for last group to come in before we announce the big winners.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

JB.... Could you clarify please?

JB: Jake beat me.... I had a 77. He's amazing and I'm buying his Jucy Lucy.

We found blugold's house.

arudare3.jpg

JB.... Could you clarify please?

JB: Jake beat me.... I had a 77. He's amazing and I'm buying his Jucy Lucy.

Math error? 77 ain't bad for an 8 index

Juicy Lucy time

Who won the irons?

Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Had a great time playing with Hawk and other THPers. All a bunch of great peeps.Nice to be able to put faces to names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Leave Hudson and it's sunny and 65 in the cities..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a drop of rain in Rochester today either I guess. Weird.

Great meeting all the new thprs today. Great group.

I blame blugold

I blame me not being able to be there. Nice shooting guys.

Bummer you guys had rain, but at least you guys were able to play. Nice shooting JB and Jake!

I'm glad we did that, had a great time playing with you guys this morning, despite the weather.

Really had a great time today. Enjoyed meeting and playing with some fine THP,ers for the first time. It's nice to put faces with names. Got to watch some dang impressive shots from Hox and Sleuth during the Vegas round. Congrats to Jake and Bubbles on the win. Topped it off with a Jucy Lucy, a pint of Guinness, and good company.

It was a little iffy this morning, but it turned out to be the best time I've had in a long time!

Many thanks to Howzat, Mike Dean, and everyone else involved in this awesome event!

Back