Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Congrats on the win Jake and Bubbles!

Congrats on the win Jake and Bubbles!
Thanks buddy! I kept trying to get JB to make an instant decision to grant it an official THP event, I want another HOF tag!

Thanks to Erik for setting this up, the weather didn't quite cooperate with us but we still got in a round with THP'ers and everyone knows that's a blast in itself. The course was nothing short of awesome!! If you get a chance do yourself a favor and play it sometime.

Played with my partner (obviously) Bubbles (Mike) and Hawk and Baldcopper (Tim). We had a really fun group with plenty of hip hop blaring from the sound chuck, at one point Tim says, boy that's a lot of mother effers for one song.....gotta love old school Easy E (RIP!). Bubbles had some really solid holes and is the reaon we won this thing, way to pick me up there partner, it was a blast! I hope you enjoy those irons!!

Unfortunately mother nature had other plans and we didn't get the icon matchup in the afternoon, I think JB and Erik are glad it didn't happen....it was Hawk and my day for sure, we could taste the victory!! Another time boys, we never know when the next time we'll tee it up again but it'll definitely happen and we'll have a blast doing it, always do!

Shout out to my co-pilots and fellow Sioux Falls THP'ers Perkis and Hox30. Except for the failure on spotting the cop that would be so kind as to issue me a speeding ticket on the way home you guys were a blast to travel with. It was a long day but worth it in the end!

Oh and the Jucy Lucy's were OUTSTANDING! If someone in Sioux Falls starts to serve those I'll be back up pushing 300 lbs in no time flat!

Bubbles! You are a manimal!

It was there day. Pretty sure P4B's boy Perkis wrote that post because Jake sure as heck doesn't believe it.

It was great playing with and meeting all of you guys! Course was great, wish the weather was better but we still had a lot of fun!

Appreciate all the work put in organizing this!

Thanks to my playing partner Jake (Puttin4ThreeBirdsToBeatJB) for carrying us through the second nine. Loved the playlist!

Hope to play with you guys again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubbles! You are a manimal!

Haha! Those words still don't souls like they should go together!

It was great playing with and meeting all of you guys! Course was great, wish the weather was better but we still had a lot of fun!

Appreciate all the work put in organizing this!

Thanks to my playing partner Jake (Puttin4ThreeBirdsToBeatJB) for carrying us through the second nine. Loved the playlist!

Hope to play with you guys again!

Best. Name. Ever!!!!!

Thanks buddy! I kept trying to get JB to make an instant decision to grant it an official THP event, I want another HOF tag!

Thanks to Erik for setting this up, the weather didn't quite cooperate with us but we still got in a round with THP'ers and everyone knows that's a blast in itself. The course was nothing short of awesome!! If you get a chance do yourself a favor and play it sometime.

Played with my partner (obviously) Bubbles (Mike) and Hawk and Baldcopper (Tim). We had a really fun group with plenty of hip hop blaring from the sound chuck, at one point Tim says, boy that's a lot of mother effers for one song.....gotta love old school Easy E (RIP!). Bubbles had some really solid holes and is the reaon we won this thing, way to pick me up there partner, it was a blast! I hope you enjoy those irons!!

Unfortunately mother nature had other plans and we didn't get the icon matchup in the afternoon, I think JB and Erik are glad it didn't happen....it was Hawk and my day for sure, we could taste the victory!! Another time boys, we never know when the next time we'll tee it up again but it'll definitely happen and we'll have a blast doing it, always do!

Shout out to my co-pilots and fellow Sioux Falls THP'ers Perkis and Hox30. Except for the failure on spotting the cop that would be so kind as to issue me a speeding ticket on the way home you guys were a blast to travel with. It was a long day but worth it in the end!

Oh and the Jucy Lucy's were OUTSTANDING! If someone in Sioux Falls starts to serve those I'll be back up pushing 300 lbs in no time flat!

Should have bribed him with some THP stuff.

The weather in Hudson is just gorgeous today and I was so tempted to play again.

Tappin pars

Still can't get over how wide the fairways were, I need to get out more and play some nicer courses.

Tappin pars

Still some THP events to come this year including an awesome event in Chicago.

I'm definitely going to see if I can swing another trip or two this year.

Tappin pars

Minnesota and Wisconsin were great. But it's nice to be home.

naza2aju.jpg

Just want to thank Howzat for putting this together, yes the weather was less than desirable but it was great to meet all of you and play some golf. And yes, the golf course drained so well:snicker:, haha.

Big thanks to my playing partner Forest Hills Guy, it was truly a great experience to play with you and to the rest of our 4 some, Perkis and Girardcorp, you guys are awesome. Thanks Jeremy (Girardcorp) for driving, I probably would have hit that deer if I was behind the wheel.

Bubbles and Jake, congrats on the win and the new irons!!

Hopefully I can do this again with all of you!!

Minnesota and Wisconsin were great. But it's nice to be home.

naza2aju.jpg

Minnesota looks nearly the same today!

tarugy5y.jpg

Enjoy your few days at home!

Never fails today was absolutely perfect weather, it was still a great time. Can't wait for the next THP Minnesota event!

It was there day. Pretty sure P4B's boy Perkis wrote that post because Jake sure as heck doesn't believe it.

Still so gracious in defeat. The "cheerleading" worked

Still so gracious in defeat. The "cheerleading" worked

What defeat? Don't drop hold of that pocket...and Jake said he has a surprise for you in the other one if you dig down deep. ?

What defeat? Don't drop hold of that pocket...and Jake said he has a surprise for you in the other one if you dig down deep. 

Haha. Wow

I have to ask: How was the rough?

Actually not that bad. Give it a couple weeks and it'll thicken up.

Actually not that bad. Give it a couple weeks and it'll thicken up.

I'm with you. Did not really struggle with it outside of lack of spin on the ball but much of that was due to water.

The fairways certainly were generous.

The longer holes for sure. Always had a bailout option it seemed.

Great course. Resort style in the middle of nowhere. Great scenery.

Back