Man his wife wasn't happy about him telling everyone whats up.. I didn't hear all what he said but sounds like all the horses that run the kentucky derby and the belmont quit screwed??

He was just saying that only horses that compete for the triple crown should run in those races. Didn't like running against fresh, specialty horses

Yep! I just had a feeling and went with it. I bet CC in trifecta but threw tonalist single in for grins lol

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Gotcha, that is some crap. But I guess there even lucky they let him run, because wasn't he first not aloud to run with the nasal strips?
He was just saying that only horses that compete for the triple crown should run in those races. Didn't like running against fresh, specialty horses

Gotcha, that is some crap. But I guess there even lucky they let him run, because wasn't he first not aloud to run with the nasal strips?
It is kind of a stupid rule but it is the rule so if you are going to complain best to do it before the race, not after.

Just goes to show how freaking amazing this was.

I know very little about horse racing (read, nothing). I don't have any issues with what the CC owner said at the end, it makes sense, but if he had a problem with the race he should have been preaching it for the last three weeks, not after he lost. Just comes off sounding like a sore loser.

Look at all 5 of those horses.

It was a great run for CC. I would have loved to see him win the Triple Crown but it's such a tough grind. 3 races in that amount of time is grueling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you see why the triple crown is such a big deal. If they change the rules you change the history as well. Then you would see triple crown winners all the time. Everyone one knows what it takes to win the triple crown long before they ever win the derby.

Just goes to show how freaking amazing this was.

Saw a tweet that stated Secretariat would have won by 22 lengths over this years winner based on time.

Not knowing the sport I read up on Secretariat. That Belmont time is still a record.

Saw a tweet that stated Secretariat would have won by 22 lengths over this years winner based on time.

Saw that same tweet, pretty crazy to think his record still stands 41 years later.

CC's owner is going off!!! That was epic! He wasn't wrong either, IMO.

It's always been that way. He sounded like a sore loser ... ruins whatever good will they built up prior, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He still is one of the best to ever run

But this years time is based off this years race. If Secretariat had dragged those horses with him this year he would have won by 50 because he would have tired them all out.

I love horse racing but breeding and training choices have made these horses so fragile to the point where a real paradigm shift needs to occur. Then we will see a Triple Crown winner.

But this years time is based off this years race. If Secretariat had dragged those horses with him this year he would have won by 50 because he would have tired them all out.

Just stating the facts I saw man. Can't dispute the time factor, but you can with ifs ands or buts.

Just stating the facts I saw man. Can't dispute the time factor, but you can with ifs ands or buts.

No worries just saying imo that these horse would have been eaten alive by even worse.

One year later another chance to make history. Go American Pharoah!!

It's happening take it to the bank

And here we go....down the stretch

Dominated

Back