A fellow hacker checking in!

Reaction score
Hello All,

I always enjoyed golf, starting at the age of 15. Never got to play as much as I wanted (isn't that always the case?). Highschool, College, Career, etc. always took up most of my time. The past 3.5yrs my main passion was motorcycle racing which took up all my time AND money!

Long story short, the new baby daughter is here, my racing chips are cashed in and I'm back in the golf game!! I'm super excited to start playing again.

I love being an active part of the community for whichever hobby I'm currently involved in and after seeing the hackers paradise and noticing that there were threads not just on golf, but motorcycles, parenting, and umm... even Bacon! I KNEW I had to join up!

I had quite a bit of money invested in motorcycle racing so when I decided to cash in my chips, I also decided to splurge a bit with some new gear. I had only ever played with knock-off eBay clubs in the past (which worked fine!).

Ping G25 irons (4-PW, SW, UW) - still waiting for these to get here (had to go with +.25" and white dot)
Taylormade woods (R1 Black driver, Rocketballz 3W and 3hyrbrid)
Ping Scottsdale TR putter

Excited to learn from everybody here!

Welcome to THP!! Glad you joined and congrats on your new family member.

Welcome to THP! Awesome intro

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!! We're glad to have you join us.

Welcome ... It's definitely a friendly bunch here.

Welcome to THP! Were you involved in street or dirt racing? I too have played golf off and on since I was a kid, but was heavily involved in motocross for several years, but having kids also gave me a "gentle nudge" to move away from all of the traveling and time away from home it entailed. With the absence of racing every weekend and all of the working on bikes between, I found the golf course again and have been loving it for the last few years. Hopefully you'll find that it fills the void just as well for you as it has for me (cycling also helped me transition out of MX). On the same lines, I just sold my street bike a few weeks ago to free up the $$ to join a country club. So I know exactly where you're coming from and you've found a great place to hang your hat!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Be the ball!!

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

:welcome: we are excited that you are here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Back