What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a Scotty Dual Balance today. Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

scottydualbalance.png

NICE pickup, one of the best looking lines out of SC in while. The 2.5 looks very nice as well.

Roll it well!

Placed an order for new SLDR irons 4-AW, KBS Tour 90 C-Taper, 1* upright, standard length, Standard lofts, Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN, 3 wraps. Can't wait to get them and get them on the course.

Few big bertha adaptors, couple shafts and 54 and 58 md2 wedges slate finish

zehe6yde.jpg

Cobra Caddyshack themed hat, sweeeeet! So......... I've got that going for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped some coin on a new blue BiO Cell 3/4 FW from the bay.

Bought 2 SM5s today. A 50 degree with a F grind and a 54 with a S grind. Spend time at the range with both and they feel great.

Good luck with them, I am hitting the course tomorrow for the first time with my SM5 50. If it performs as good as my SM5 56 I have, I will be very happy. Good luck.

Grace and I went to Golf Discount today and I regripped my putter and she got a sleeve of PINK golf balls.

Bought a couple of Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0's for my putters.

zehe6yde.jpg

Cobra Caddyshack themed hat, sweeeeet! So......... I've got that going for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought same hat

T h anks

Got a callaway/Nikon rangefinder for $175

Had a little accident on a ladder at home which is going to keep me out of commission for about a week so I felt sorry for myself yesterday and purchased a new 2014 SUN Mountain H2NO cart bag in black with red/white accents. Going to replace my 3 year old C-130 (white) which I love but the red accent color has faded badly. Hoping the new H2NO waterproofing works as claimed as I tend to get caught in rain and after losing one phone and always getting everything soaked, I decided to take the plunge

PS . Don't wear sandals when working on ladder...not a pretty ending!

Had a little accident on a ladder at home which is going to keep me out of commission for about a week so I felt sorry for myself yesterday and purchased a new 2014 SUN Mountain H2NO cart bag in black with red/white accents. Going to replace my 3 year old C-130 (white) which I love but the red accent color has faded badly. Hoping the new H2NO waterproofing works as claimed as I tend to get caught in rain and after losing one phone and always getting everything soaked, I decided to take the plunge

PS . Don't wear sandals when working on ladder...not a pretty ending!

Ouch.. glad your okay man. Ladder accidents can be serious and painful.

Just bought a Scotty Dual Balance today. Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

scottydualbalance.png
That looks awesome. I bet it's money on the greens.

Bought my Dad a 3 wood and some gloves for Father's Day.

Callaway glove I got the other week wasn't sown properly so returned it and got a Puma Formation Performance instead.
Loved last year's model so high hopes for this one.

Gift yesterday not bought, but some sweet FootJoy DryJoy Casuals- unbelievably comfortable

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Golf Magazine. June and July issues. Traveling. There is some good stuff in both issues.

Flogger brush...had 1 before but couldn't get brush off to use replacement one...1 more chance

3 dozen Callaway SuperSoft golf balls from Golf Galaxy for $48.13 shipped, that comes out less than $16.05 per dozen. Great deal.

I'm a sucker. Bought this today

Sweeeeeet bag mikeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back