2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I have to admit MD was money...which from all the comments make me think that's a bit out of the ordinary. Although the shank gave me a little heart attack.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Then the the sprinkler head nonsense minutes later

My wife will be joining me for the fun. She is actually better at getting in trouble than I am! She will likely be coming and going a lot with my 2 daughters. Oldest one lives in Boca and we are bringing the youngest to stay with her while we enjoy the resort.

I'm not coming solo, but if you think I won't be getting into some trouble you haven't met Erica. She's no ball and chain :)

I'll bring the salt.

I'm paid in full & plane tickets are paid for also. Now the waiting begins

Just booked my flight. Get in around 5 pm Thursday and leave at 8:30 am Monday. Just need to figure out the car rental situation now.

Last edited:
I need to book my flight. I've been slacking. Still, this is great to look forward to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found a great flight for southwest. Gotta book it tonight.

That is who I booked through as well. Great deals right now. I am not nuts about the Layover in Atlanta but still great prices

Yeah I have to stop in Atlanta as well. Flying into ft Lauderdale.

Looking like I will be driving in Friday afternoon and have to leave after the dinner on Sunday night. Can only get one day off work and my daughter will have to miss school Friday so I don't want her to miss Monday also.

I am going to WOW at this years championship!

A 44 ( Pretty decent for me) at Indy, and Saying goodbye (Hopefully for good) to low 100 rounds.
Last 4 rounds I have been in the mid 90's. Work is Paying off!

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

A 44 ( Pretty decent for me) at Indy, and Saying goodbye (Hopefully for good) to low 100 rounds.

Proud of you, brother.

I knew it was in there, and I do believe I told you that in Vegas.

Last edited:

Way to go CJ

CJ you have been doing tons of work and it already shows. You will play well at tje championship buddy

Keep it up! Looking forward to continuing to follow your progress

I need to book my flight. I've been slacking. Still, this is great to look forward to.

Definitely don't wait too much longer. SW had some sales that ended last week. They were about $20 cheaper than when I booked. I checked again yesterday, still considering changing to Thursday night, and they had gone back up a bit. But still reasonable.

I found a great flight for southwest. Gotta book it tonight.

Get it done!! I don't think they will get any cheaper from this point on. SW has lots of great prices right now.

That's awesome to hear CJ. I know someone said the other day, you'll have to change your name to Michigan Bomber soon. Can't wait to see that. I hope we get a round together either here or OC.

I have made pretty good progress the last month as well after starting to work with a new instructor. Had my best ball striking round in quite a while last week in leauge play. I blew it (mentally) on a couple par 5's that led to triple on both...ouch. But the other 7 holes were solid.

Awesome CJ! I love reading about your progress.

Had some fun discussing good memories made at this place with Jake and JB over the weekend. This year will be even better I am guessing. Looking forward to so many things about this event.

Can't wait for this event, even the girlfriend is talking about it. I am working on my game with the motivation of this event and I am almost in mid season form already (earliest I have been considering the long winters in NY).

Booked mine and Rambler's flights today!! No more points left for Southwest. Guess I need a new credit card offer :)

Back