What Do You Do When Stuck Someplace Overnight?

KnightLightPro

Reaction score
Handicap
So in the business I work in, you can be on the road several days sometimes weeks at a time. There are those few times that you get stuck at the airport overnight for a flight the next morning. This just happened to a good friend of mine. He was traveling from one corporate show to another and was stuck overnight at the airport in Las Vegas. He had plenty of time on his hands and instead of just sitting there, bored out of his mind, he decided to have some fun. Check it out and let me know what you think.

LOL. I was wondering how he got the camera to take that long shot down the corridor, then realized he placed it on the conveyor ... brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome video. However, I could find something to do in Vegas for 1 night...

Haha that was brilliant! Very cool and creative.

Awsome .. security probably had fun following him around on there camera's hahaha...

Great video. I would have probably got the first taxi over to the Wynn ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty good! Though I think I would have just taken a cab into town and found a late movie theatre and played some $5 blackjack for a few hours until going back.

WOW that was hilarious, and yet still very good. I cant stop laughing. Ive been in that kind of situation before with layovers. they suck. least he made the best of it and had a fun time doing it. Wish i could share this on Facebook with some friends they would get a huge kick out of this.

That was very funny. Thanks for sharing it Chris.

I can tell you what I don't do...SLEEP. You think after traveling for the last 8 yrs I would be acclimated...not so much.

Cool video by your mate.

So this was pretty great. I couldn't imagine being stuck in an airport overnight.

That was great! Thanks for sharing that Chris.

Very well done by your friend. But couldn't find anything else to do stuck in Vegas??? Dude is obviously creative but may be lacking a little in the sense of adventure area...

What Do You Do When Stuck Someplace Overnight?

Pretty cool. That's much more creative than what I'd be doing. #drinking/gambling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ha. Nicely done. I enjoyed it.

Well done! Thinking taxi ride myself, very creative

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Looks like someone made the front page of Reddit!

lol that's hilarious

So I just got an update from my friend. The video has been viewed over 250,000 times over the last 48hrs in over 41 countries. The video is going to be featured on World a News Tonight with Dianne Sawyer tonight. And he is being interviewed for Good Morning America tomorrow morning between 8-9am. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was great! Very funny!

This has gone viral. I just saw it on Gawker. Your friend is famous!

Awesome!

Back