What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming off a week vacation and played 6/1, 6/2, 6/4, 6/6 & 6/8 at various courses in NE Ohio

6/1 was a warmup 9 and I shot a 40 at Springvale Golf Course in N. Olmsted, OH

6/2 we played a new course in Bellville, OH called Deer Ridge was a tough course with alot of blind shots and semi elavation changes and I shot a 88

6/4 we played a new course in New Philadelphia, OH called Oak Shadows and this course was a butt kicker and I shot a 94 but enjoyed the whole time out there beautiful course with tons of elavation changes.

6/6 we played a easy local course we are familiar with Creekwood Golf Course in Columbia Station, OH and after playing two tough courses this was nice change and shot pretty well and if wasn't for two doubles I would of shot in the 70's but I ended up with a 81.

6/8 If you live in NE Ohio this course is a hidden gem Dragon Ranch in Elyria, OH... it's inexpensive and you use every club in your bag and the course is never really packed but I ended up playing well as the last two times I played it I shot 92 & 88 and this day I had the course under control until 18 as I doubled bogey'd from 150 yds out and ended up with a 81.

All in all I feel I getting close to the form I ended with last year, and playing 5 out the 8 days last week helped out as I'm getting use to my new Driver......

Went out for a quick 9 this AM, putting up a +3, 39.

No time for the range as I was teeing off with the birds, but got it sorted out after a few holes and played my game. Double on the first hole after a thinned iron in to the green in to the water, then bogey on the 2nd after another thinned iron over the green. 7 straight pars to sew up my round was a bright spot to what started out extremely shakey.

Nice shooting Beags. Glad you were able to get out there dude.

No time for the range as I was teeing off with the birds, but got it sorted out after a few holes and played my game. Double on the first hole after a thinned iron in to the green in to the water, then bogey on the 2nd after another thinned iron over the green. 7 straight pars to sew up my round was a bright spot to what started out extremely shakey.

Nice War, where did you play?

Way to finish, War.

Nice a shooting buddy

Nice round Wareagle, that was a sweet recovery after the first two holes.
Played 18 holes this morning. The weather was foggy with a light drizzle. The greens were freshly aerated, and my golf short game apparently stayed in bed.
Shot 86 from 5900 yards. 6 FIR, 7 GIR, 37 putts. My goal was to shoot 84. I was lying 81 as I stood in the fairway of 18 with a 6 iron in my hand, and then proceeded to make double on the hole. Hit my pitch about 25 feet short of the hole and 3 putted. I can live with missing the green from 160 yards, but I'm disappointed with how I responded to that missed green, with two consecutive short game blunders.

e5ajunud.jpg

3e8esere.jpg

Shot a 42 on a 33par 9Hole course yesterday afternoon.. (+9) Been working on using my long irons and hybrids more so it cost me some strokes. Bad round but good practice nonetheless, sets a score to shoot under next time.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Shot 80 today, and am officially retiring my TM R11s driver. I used the TM 14 degree mini driver and got the ball out as far, if not farther (further?) as the R11s, and much straighter. A lot of height, but I'm VERY happy with it. Reminds me of my old 2 wood, when I took the game up 50 years ago - only much more technologically sophisticated. Its a keeper.

Nice 9 war!

Late to the thread by 87 on Sunday at Bent Creek in Jacksonville - with two triples, two doubles and no birdies.

Dang, you played Sunday & Saturday? I snuck out there Sunday, 10am.

41/39 80 +8. 7 fir, 9gir, 33 putts. Apparently I saved all my putts yesterday only to use them today. 4 three jacks killed what could have been a good round. 19 putts front 9 (horrible) 14 putts back 9

42/37 =79 today. Lack of focus on the front--got the mind right at the turn!

53/50 =103 Hit 5 fwys, still struggling off the tee, working on my swing plane though and it improved the last 5 holes as I was only 3 over on those holes. Had 34 putts with 3, 3 jacks. Need to get to the range to work on it, short game was pretty solid though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ken McDonald GC, Tempe, AZ. (71.4/125)

44-38=82 - - 5/14 Fairways, 6/18 GIR, 32 putts. Getting closer to breaking 80, but just can't quite get over the hump.

On the plus side, I do believe I have found my ball: Bridgestone B330-RX. Comparable distance-wise to the e6, but much, much better to work with around the green.

40/41 for 81.
Found a local muni I hadn't played before and didn't have leagues tonight. Wasn't in the best shape but whatever.

Didn't do anything really well, just kept the ball in front of me and putted well.

Short game was decent, slow greens got me quite a bit but oh well.

40/41 for 81.
Found a local muni I hadn't played before and didn't have leagues tonight. Wasn't in the best shape but whatever.

Didn't do anything really well, just kept the ball in front of me and putted well.

Short game was decent, slow greens got me quite a bit but oh well.

Dude, 81 ain't nothing to turn your nose up at.

Nice round bro

Shut up. 81 is a solid score Mr. 441. Boring golf is good golf. Haha
Haha I know it was just an easier course that wasn't crazy long. was happy to have a darn birdie...it had been a few rounds

God awful 39 tonight for league play. I had three 3 putts! I think I doubled the amount of 3 putts I've had all year!!

God awful 39 tonight for league play. I had three 3 putts! I think I doubled the amount of 3 putts I've had all year!!

Dude, 39 with three 3 putts??? Hell of a ball strikimg day then!

Haha I know it was just an easier course that wasn't crazy long. was happy to have a darn birdie...it had been a few rounds

Haha. I know it's hard to really be excited when you know you should score better but at least you didn't shoot a 90+ on it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back