The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy for my good friend Richard Dunn. The video he made at the Vegas airport has gone viral. Almost a million views since he posted less than 2 days ago. He's done several radio interviews and is supposed to be interviewed tomorrow morning between 8-9am on Good Morning America. He deserves it. Very talented and creative guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Ricky, you deserve it.

I'm so happy for my good friend Richard Dunn. The video he made at the Vegas airport has gone viral. Almost a million views since he posted less than 2 days ago. He's done several radio interviews and is supposed to be interviewed tomorrow morning between 8-9am on Good Morning America. He deserves it. Very talented and creative guy.

How cool is that!

Fingers crossed Mr. Ricky. You need some good!

Just finished my Continuing Ed for my Life/Health license renewal. Took the Ethics course first and passed with 84% with no studying. The took the Anti Money Laundering course and failed it twice with no studying. Then I read through it and got a 90. Finally did the Life with no studying and passed with a 70. Was kinda disappointed with that one, as I thought I would get at least an 80 after I finished!

The good news is I am done for two more years. Bad news is I have to do Life/Health AND Property/Casualty in 2016.

The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary today. Three wonderful years and counting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy.

The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary today. Three wonderful years and counting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Tom!

Congratulations Deuce!!

Hey, cool. Same here!

21 years ago, I tricked my bride into saying I DO at the little courthouse in Peoria, Arizona. Just me and her and two of my friends as witnesses. I don't think many thought it would go this long, especially with the military lifestyle. She's a trooper, my best buddy, and holds down the fort while I go all 'anxiety attack' on things sometimes.

Congrats, Tom, and I wish you the same happy future.

Congrats Tom and Sean!

Congrats on those milestones guys.

Congrats guys!

Congratulations Sean.

I'm really thankful and happy to see our dog becoming something like his old self after returning from the vet. It was a big bill but worth every single penny. I love that old hound.

Hey, cool. Same here!

21 years ago, I tricked my bride into saying I DO at the little courthouse in Peoria, Arizona. Just me and her and two of my friends as witnesses. I don't think many thought it would go this long, especially with the military lifestyle. She's a trooper, my best buddy, and holds down the fort while I go all 'anxiety attack' on things sometimes.

Congrats, Tom, and I wish you the same happy future.
Congrats Sean!

I love reading about these success stories. In a world that can seem to be filled with bad news more often than not, hearing about the perseverance of love is both heartening and inspiring. I wish you and your wife many many more happy and blessed years and I hope and pray that my wife and I follow in your footsteps.

Due to my horrible putting lately I've set up a putting lesson.
I figure DECENT putting numbers will drop a bunch of strokes from my game.I'm ready and exited!

Couldn't be happier after hearing a great diagnosis from cpljohnst ! HHJJ!

Congrats Sean and Tom!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Due to my horrible putting lately I've set up a putting lesson.
I figure DECENT putting numbers will drop a bunch of strokes from my game.I'm ready and exited!
Good for you. That's what I did with my last lesson and it was huge.

Graduated from highschool last night

Very cool, OJ! Major congradulations are in order!

Where are you going to college?

Local community college for 2 years, then transfer to a university for 2 years.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back