Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to keep swisher on the DL
Never start Giambi again, 0-5 him and Santana went 0-10. Giambi is awful hes 6 for 43, hitting .140 to go with last year's .183. Just let him go
Move Santana even further down the lineup behind Gomes and Murphy

They need to keep swisher on the DL
Never start Giambi again, 0-5 him and Santana went 0-10. Giambi is awful hes 6 for 43, hitting .140 to go with last year's .183. Just let him go
Move Santana even further down the lineup behind Gomes and Murphy

If Santana is going to start hitting, he needs to be protected in the lineup. I would put him somewhere in between Kip Brantley and Chisnehall. They almost have to pitch to him. And he's too good of a hitter not to hit. His obp is around .350

If Santana is going to start hitting, he needs to be protected in the lineup. I would put him somewhere in between Kip Brantley and Chisnehall. They almost have to pitch to him. And he's too good of a hitter not to hit. His obp is around .350

He was already up in the top half and was killing them leaving guys on base. That OBP can be achieved at #9 if all he is good for is taking walks. Cant be leaving dudes on base.

He was already up in the top half and was killing them leaving guys on base. That OBP can be achieved at #9 if all he is good for is taking walks. Cant be leaving dudes on base.

I agree. Just sucks he's struggling so much

I agree. Just sucks he's struggling so much

Yeah and we are heading to the half way point, it may just be a case of it is what it is and a move might light a fire under him to get it going. Can always move him back up if he starts heating up.

Not a coincidence they played so well with him and Swisher out of lineup

Angels took the first from the A's. Richards held em to four hits and was sharp. Scoscia got ejected, Trout got robbed (twice) and the Angels are within 3.5.

Former MLB pitcher Bob Welch passed today. Welch battled alcoholism during his career. That personal battle paid an unusual benefit for me. My uncle was the bartender at a watering hole that Welch frequented. My uncle got Welch to pay off part of his tab with a baseball autographed by the entire LA Dodger's team. Said ball was given to me when I was a kid; it still sits on my desk. RIP Mr. Welch, aside from the ball, I'll always remember you for striking out Reggie Jackson in the World Series.

Gotta love Colorado.

Simba grand slam! Braves up 7-0 in the first inning!

Perhaps the worst inning of pitching I have ever seen. Wow.

Great start for the Bravos!

Rays are about to get shutout for the 3rd straight game and the 5th time in June. Beyond pathetic.

Home runs shouldn't count as earned runs in Colorado. Routine popups turn in to home runs in this stadium.

Home runs shouldn't count as earned runs in Colorado. Routine popups turn in to home runs in this stadium.

Lmao.

And as I type this, another home run is hit.

Haha.

This throw kept the game tied at 1. Amazing.

Funny that came after he bobbled it.

Thats a cannon, kinda like Vlad

Wow. That was an incredible throw.

MLB 2014

That was definitely a throw for the ages. Cespedes has canned the Angels three times this year. Who is putting together their scouting report? Despite this and other poor displays of base running, 2-1 victory on a walk off dinger in the 14th. 2.5 games back.

Last edited:
Of course the royals will beat the Indians again after they were hot...dang it!

Trevor Bauer is a turd and should not be in the rotation

Glad to see ol .133 Giambi in the lineup!

Rays score!!!!

Love that Brock Holt wear the old school baseball pants with the red stirrups showing. #OldSchoolGamer

I was hoping they could wait until this series was over lol

Wacha Wacha Wacha

Don't worry, the Rays are almost as good at blowing games as they are at not scoring runs.

What??? I missed it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back