What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had bought a brand new R1 driver on ebay that didnt come with a head cover, my OCD wouldnt let me put a generic head cover on it so I bought the R1 cover for 16 bucks haha

edit: and I just now bought a cover for my TM putter too haha

Last edited:
Sushi putter cover! I am sure there will be a few similar posts today!

Part #dos of the 2014 THP putter headcover collection.

Sushi head cover
And these beauties showed up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's been a busy morning. Bought an Odyssey US Open cover & the latest THP Sushi cover. Picked up some Ashworth shirts and Nike shorts from Budget Golf.....

New to this web site. Love it. I purchased a set of Taylormade SLDR irons on Monday from PGA SS in Irvine CA. Great deal with plus 50% on trades I got $337 dollars for my RBZ Tour irons that I purchased on EBAY for $295.00. Irons plus 7 new CP2 wrap grips for $588 out the door.

New to this web site. Love it. I purchased a set of Taylormade SLDR irons on Monday from PGA SS in Irvine CA. Great deal with plus 50% on trades I got $337 dollars for my RBZ Tour irons that I purchased on EBAY for $295.00. Irons plus 7 new CP2 wrap grips for $588 out the door.
Congrats on the new irons, looking forward to your feedback

Sports Authority is having a sale. Got myself 2 new pairs of shorts, 4 new shirts, and an umbrella. Need to get some new shoes asap.

I didn't buy what's coming today, instead about 3-4 months ago. Custom Ping Hoofer Mascots for the wife and me.

Been a long wait but arriving today. Excited!

THP Sushi cover

Same as others, love me some sushi!

Sushi here as well.

Sushi SeeMore/THP headcover

3 dozen Srixon Z Star XV white golf balls ($40 a dozen and was buy 2 get 1 free)

Couple new golf shirts for the SeeMore weekend!

Sushi head cover!

Bought a tee time for next Tuesday in Vegas and a bag boy stiff arm

Is this still going on? online or in store only?

I believe it's good until the 22nd. Both in stores and online. If you go to Lamkins website it will give you all the retailers that are participating.

Nike tw 14

Sent from my Note 3

Speedblade irons and a dozen '14 Bridgestone B330's

Nice dude remaking the whole bag I see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything but the driver is on the move lol and I got a crazy deal on these irons with deals and my old irons trade in

Speedblade irons and a dozen '14 Bridgestone B330's

Speedblades are awesome. So long and forgiving. Should be good for you dude

Cobra bio cell (black) 2 hybrid. Hoping to take advantage of the sale and get the 3 in a few days.

Round of golf for this Saturday. Stone Creek in Ocala best course for 35 bucks you will ever play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back