THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

they are not sold out yet? wow

Crushing down the interstate and just pulled over to the side of the road to buy this bad boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waiting to hear from you.
I know you are one of only a few that has every single cover out there including the MC cover.

Oh thank goodness I got one. I'm on course and almost forgot!

The complete collection continues!

#success

I know you are one of only a few that has every single cover out there including the MC cover.

Wouldn't miss it!

Got mine. I hope. Not sure how to get the Albatross discount. Fine with paying full price though, this cover is totes worth it. :)

that is a cool collection right there.

Any chance at getting the covers in Franklin Morgan?

Yup, I actually am making a list of everyone who purchased a cover and will send them with JB to the SeeMore event. Once I have a minute, I will also refund you guys for the shipping, since there will be no shipping fees on my end.

Yup, I actually am making a list of everyone who purchased a cover and will send them with JB to the SeeMore event. Once I have a minute, I will also refund you guys for the shipping, since there will be no shipping fees on my end.

Tremendous!!! Thank you so much!

You rock!

Boom! Glad that I could snag one of these.

Possibly my favorite head cover to date.

Got one!! So surprised they are not sold out yet. They look great.

Took me forever to get logged in thanks to some sort of typo. I don't even eat sushi unless the situation demands it, but I like this headcover.

I'm pretty sure I snagged one from my phone. Glad I could as this is the one THP headcover I was looking forward to the most.

You're crazy. Gas in the Tour Van sounds like shipping costs to me.

You did, I got the order.

I have to say, I am shocked so many are still left. I thought we would sell out of these in minutes.

Open it up for multiples. I dare you. Heh.

If we don't sell out by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, then I am going to open it up to multiples.

I'll be on the lookout, would love to have another!

Open it up for multiples. I dare you. Heh.

It will be if there are any left tomorrow.

It was a polarizing cover because of the sushi love/hate. We knew that going in. But I will say it is just fantastic looking in person.

You did, I got the order.

I have to say, I am shocked so many are still left. I thought we would sell out of these in minutes.

The first cover went to the next day didn't it? At this rate we'll need to get hamburger and beer within 15 minutes of availability!

It will be if there are any left tomorrow.

It was a polarizing cover because of the sushi love/hate. We knew that going in. But I will say it is just fantastic looking in person.

A fair point, I guess. The design alone if you dropped off the sushi images would be enough for me to purchase though. Absolutely love the cover and the crazy fur.

I have a feeling that some people who can't get on right now will later and these will sell out. If they are available tomorrow I'm snagging another.

The first cover went to the next day didn't it? At this rate we'll need to get hamburger and beer within 15 minutes of availability!

I think k you might be right on that for the next two.

A fair point, I guess. The design alone if you dropped off the sushi images would be enough for me to purchase though. Absolutely love the cover and the crazy fur.

Wait till you see it in person.

Back