Greg Sabella Talks About The 2014 #TheGrandaddy

I believe Finley will even admit that Sabella is Mister Miyagi. Finley is Karate Kid.

I dont think that is the case

I dont think that is the case

When Sabella ran into the glass door, Finley and JRod were so elated because they could finally get back at Greg for all of his trashtalk

Can't say much about this since Greg is 65@Clive. He earned his bragging rights. If you weren't amped up to take on the #Zoocrew, this epic bashing should do it. And if it doesn't still, check your pulse.

Sabella is the master of the trash talk. It will be fun to lay a beating on him and the #zoocrew with our mouse hands.

Mr. Sabella, you just lit a fire under my ass.

And he ends with, "Thanks Fellas" after tossing stones at all of us. Almost made me forget about the first minute of talk.

That was rough.

I sense some reverse psychology being used here.

Although what can I say, internet handicaps in a handicapped event tends to not work out so well.

What happened last year was unfortunate for all THP'ers, it was a new experience and lessons were learned.

Captain Miles will ensure that the term "4:49" is never whispered again.

Sabella earned the right to trash talk and is funny as all get out, he's still on cloud 9 and living in the past a bit while our crew is out grinding and getting ready for December 2014.

#MouseHand

Greg Sabella Talks About The 2014 #TheGrandaddy

#MouseHand

I'm more of a "dual thumb" basement dweller.

People still actually use a mouse these days?

#iphonethumber

I like Greg. He came back and sat by us on the bus ride and that was nice. His record was pretty spotty considering it was such a dominating zoocrew performance, but it's a team event, right?

:)

Suprized he dose not have Carple tunnel from all that hand talking

I will show him what my mouse hand will do to him at the Granddaddy

Cute little video there Mr. Sabella.
I hope and pray I get the honor of teeing it up against you and the rest of the #Zoocrew in the #Grandaddy DOS.
#DecemberRedemption

lol @ your mouse hand is unbelievable

You know when you meet a player, you just know he's good. Well I shook this man's hand and he is a player. I heard stories about his modesty and his rounds. Getting into this event to face him is worth the price of admission. He reminds of trout, quiet and calculating.

Back