What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC you shot 79 with only 5 fairways hit? Thats nasty!

Most of the missed fw were just off by couple feet. 3 or 4 of them were real misses lol. Was able to hit more than my average number of greens so that helped

3enu8ytu.jpg

Mike dean would be proud I did a little scouting at fox den today.

Front 42 back 35 for a 77
Gir 10/18
Fir 9/14
Putts 33

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

nice round dude

3enu8ytu.jpg

Mike dean would be proud I did a little scouting at fox den today.

Front 42 back 35 for a 77
Gir 10/18
Fir 9/14
Putts 33

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Well done dude. Nice round!

Played today for the first time at Elkhorn GC in Stockton, CA...nice track, with tree-lined fairways and good greens with lots of slope to them. I didn't play great (78), but can't complain considering it's my maiden voyage there. Par is 71, with a 70.2 rating from the white tees. I was playing with 4 members who wanted to play the whites, so I wasn't going to rock the boat. I'll definitely go back there.

48/49 - 97

6387 yds
68.1/138

9/13 fairways
2/18 GIR (my weakness right now)
3 pars, 5 bogeys, 7 doubles and 3 triples
33 total putts

Very difficult course for me. I normally play up one box at 6030 but decided to give it a go from the blues for some Father's Day competition with pops. Not that I have any chance at beating him lol.

Overall I felt great and felt like I struck the ball well but just didn't have success with second shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 80 in league play, 39/41. All bogeys and pars, no blow-up holes. Weather was wet and windy.

Got 9 in before practice and shot 39. Felt good out there didn't lose one ball. Really just tried to focus on having fun and not my score or swing thoughts. Just stepped up to the ball and tried to hit the shot I envisioned works for the most part. Now I just need a little more practice and that will come when school gets out.

39/43 for 82 at Stone Creek in Valdosta GA. Played from Blue tees a little over 6100 yards. Only 6 FWY hit, 8 GIR, 17 GIRPs. 32 putts. 1 birdie, 6 pars, 10 bogies, 1 double.

Freddie, KC, Barry, and all you guys. Nice shootin!

JM

did good off a 2 week vac. wyo. mt. rushmore Yellowstone park little over 1800 miles and shoot 79 today felt good to me

What did you shoot today?

Played 45 holes today with walking the last 9 for league. I'm tired. I played Findlay country club and shot 48 and 41 for an 89 had double, double, quad in the middle of front 9. And then I played Redhawk Run in a Findlay and shot 43 and a 39 for an 82. Then I had league and Shot 41 with 3 doubles, 1 bogey, 2 birdies. Just 3 bad swings that were pull draws off the tee during league. 1 ball ob and 1 in pond in 2 of those pull draws that led to 2 of my doubles. So all in all a great day of golf. Total of 4 birdies today! Hit the ball well on 39 of the 45 holes!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
Played 45 holes today with walking the last 9 for league. I'm tired. I played Findlay country club and shot 48 and 41 for an 89 had double, double, quad in the middle of front 9. And then I played Redhawk Run in a Findlay and shot 43 and a 39 for an 82. Then I had league and Shot 41 with 3 doubles, 1 bogey, 2 birdies. Just 3 bad swings that were pull draws off the tee during league. 1 ball ob and 1 in pond in 2 of those pull draws that led to 2 of my doubles. So all in all a great day of golf. Total of 4 birdies today! Hit the ball well on 40 of the 45 holes!

You're a monster dude. Nice shooting too. Had I played that much today, I would've needed a nap and been asleep already.

Had league tonight. Shot a 40.even missed a 3 footer to take a stroke off. Had 3 up and downs by jamming some 10+ footers for par. Struck the ball pretty well. Always room for improvement

Last edited:
Had league tonight. Shot a 40.even missed a 3 footer to take a stroke off. Had 3 up and downs by drawing some 10+ footers for par. Struck the ball pretty well. Always room for improvement

Atta boy Rammer Jammer

You're a monster dude. Nice shooting too. Had I played that much today, I would've needed a nap and been asleep already.

Yeah, I'm whooped. But so happy with my game today but those 6 holes.

Rob, nice round in league dude! No geese on the fairway, I assume? :smile:

Well done frog and rammer jammer

I shot my best 9 ever today. Played one of my home courses, which is a short par 33. I shot +4 for 37! Birdied the par 5 1st for the first time ever, and strung together a streak of 3 consecutive pars. I was playing some great wedge shots today, and no three putts on some tough greens.

The only thing that stinks is this good nine (differential 6) is being paired with a terrible 9, so no improvement in my handicap.

I shot my best 9 ever today. Played one of my home courses, which is a short par 33. I shot +4 for 37! Birdied the par 5 1st for the first time ever, and strung together a streak of 3 consecutive pars. I was playing some great wedge shots today, and no three putts on some tough greens.

The only thing that stinks is this good nine (differential 6) is being paired with a terrible 9, so no improvement in my handicap.

getting better....thats a good score for anyone

Congrats on the pb cc!

I didn't play too well today, shot a 95. It was on a tough course that was in top shape but setup pretty difficult as it just hosted a big tournament this weekend, the rough was brutal. I had to take a couple of lost balls along with being wild off the tee just doesn't add up. I will get them next time.

Some great scores in here lately guys, well done everyone. No golf for me this week, been raining for 4 days while im off work, dam frustrating and of course its supposed to clear just when I go back to work.

Took yesterday off and played, shot 79, ball striking much better

Played in my work league last night and shot a 43. Not my best round, but I'm surprisingly not mad because I struck the ball real well...just had some bad bounces into the green. I shot a similar score in Indy and I was extremely disappointed then.

It truly is a funny game we all play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back