What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny pinching today...

At a golf store that sells sleeves so I got a sleeve of 2014 B330RX and a sleeve of SR2's to test drive.

Retractor broke on my Frogger brush. Got the generic brush with retractor from Edwin Watts for 1.99...Frogger brush will be put on the rectractor...

Some days you splurge, some days you pinch.....

Bought the THP Sushi LE headcover, and received a Bio Cell 3 iron in the mail.

Speedblades are awesome. So long and forgiving. Should be good for you dude
Love my speedblades. So long, I may use the 5 iron of the tee

Sent from my Note 3

Is this still going on? online or in store only?
Yes, I picked up two for storage yesterday. both online and in store. till June 22.

Sent from my Note 3

Didnt buy today but md2s 54 and 58 in dark finish standard grinds with s400s arrived. Got a hell of a deal from callaway preowned. Basically new without wrapping

Target Had Golf Clothes 40% off--Bought a pair of Golf shorts.

Got sucked into the izod outlet again. Polos marked down from $65 to $11.50!! Picked up 3

Got sucked into the izod outlet again. Polos marked down from $65 to $11.50!! Picked up 3

That's a deal!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Bought 2 dozen previously played Callaway Supersoft balls half white, half yellow. $11.70

SUSHI!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well for me, Ive seen to be on quite the spending spree (I hope the wife doesn't see:bicker:) but today I got a Bio Cell driver for $40 after trade in and I got a THP towel so, not to bad.

Sushi, which surprised the heck out if me! Thank goodness I'm out of town for the 25% off at GS!

New shirt and a dozen balls for this weekend.

Just a sushi headcover today BOOM!

A THP putter head cover. A THP towel. A THP water pounch

Tee Time for Friday with the bosses.

Callaway Hex Hot Pro golf balls were on sale for $16/dozen, $10 off the standard price. Too good not to buy a couple dozen.

A whole bunch of range tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back