Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats you guys! I know you worked extremely hard this winter being away from your family for so long. You guys deserve this. Enjoy! Post pictures throughout the build!

Thanks Phil, I expect you and you and your family you be one of our first visitors.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks Phil, I expect you and you and your family you be one of our first visitors.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Absolutely

6y9aza3e.jpg

Sun rising and kite boarders tearing it up:

Looks amazing! Where are you guys vacationing?

Thanks! South Padre Island, around 9 hours south of Dallas basically on the Mexico border.

It was great to get 18 holes in before 9:30 am this morning, however facing pin placements like this on freshly aerated greens every 4 to 5 holes was challenging.

CAM01333_zpsbzdixlas.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Testing Exchange ActiveSync clients on corporate iOS devices.

10356409_626868715003_3947436781587523405_n.jpg

jejyqure.jpg

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

On vacation in San Francisco.
IMG_20140610_165349374.jpg

Jealous! JB and I have been talking about wanting to take a vacation there for a long time. He has never been, and the only time I went was when I was 15. As foodies, and a wine lover (JB) I think we would have a great time there.

Cough cough you might even know someone that lives up there that knows some amazing spots. And I am shocked as Foodies you two have not been. Mel and I have a sushi place there that will knock your socks off.

Cough cough you might even know someone that lives up there that knows some amazing spots. And I am shocked as Foodies you two have not been. Mel and I have a sushi place there that will knock your socks off.

To be honest for the past 6 almost 7 years (which is how long we have been together) our focus has been 100% on the business. We have only taken 2 vacations since we met, one was our honeymoon and the other was to Minneapolis late last year so I could see snow (first time in over 10 years).

But we would like to start doing maybe 1 nice vacation a year, assuming our schedule, and Duke's health, allows it.

Jealous! JB and I have been talking about wanting to take a vacation there for a long time. He has never been, and the only time I went was when I was 15. As foodies, and a wine lover (JB) I think we would have a great time there.

I think you would. Great food city and Napa just up the road. I'm just doing the obvious tourist stuff with my son on a three day quick trip. Add in wine country and Monterrey and you have a great week.

Post a picture of your day.

Here's the view from a few minutes ago. Unfortunately our last day here (leaving early tomorrow) but heading out in a few hours for a wave runner tour that spans across 30 miles including seeing some dolphins.

I think you would. Great food city and Napa just up the road. I'm just doing the obvious tourist stuff with my son on a three day quick trip. Add in wine country and Monterrey and you have a great week.

When I was 15 my family took a 2 week vacation where we went to Moterrey/Carmel, San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite. It was an amazing trip, but I was a stupid 15 year old girl, so I didn't have anywhere near the appreciate for it that I would now. Plus my mom made us go on some ridiculous hay ride in Yosemite, they made us eat at a camp fire outside, and if you know me at all, you know I am not much of the out doors type.

Last edited:
When I was 15 my family took a 2 week vacation where we went to Moterrey/Carmel, San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite. It was an amazing trip, but I was a stupid 15 year old girl, so I didn't have anywhere near the appreciate for it that I would now. Plus my mom made us go on some ridiculous hay ride in Yosemite, they made us eat at a camp fire outside, and if you know me at all, you know I am not much of the out doors type.

man that sounds like hell:alien:

man that sounds like hell:alien:

It was one of the most memorable experience of my young adult life. Minus that hayride haha. But that was because I was a teenage girl who hated the outdoors, or being dirty. I wanted to be inside in the pretty hotel by the big fireplace.

The Rock
IMG_20140611_144858516_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back