The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

No kidding....you only get that in Texas! Ha!

My wife wants me to buy her boots in Nashville. Is there a local place people go for boots....since we're on the subject.

No clue. I haven't owned a pair since I moved out of Oklahoma.

What a brutal couple weeks here in real life... I can't wait to get out of town for a couple day's and meet up with an awesome company who is willing to help me become a better golfer. Time to pick out some outfits and get ready... Let's Do This!!!!

Didn't see any egg burgers on Tin Roof's Menu. But, I did see plenty of options to choose from. It's going to be a great Meet & Greet!

Didn't see any egg burgers on Tin Roof's Menu. But, I did see plenty of options to choose from. It's going to be a great Meet & Greet!

Agreed. Even if I stuck closer to my diet this time.

No EggBurgers!!! But Ken do they have Shandy beer for ya??

I will only bring Jeans, Boots and a brown belt. No Cowboy hats, spurs or beltbuckle is coming along with this guy.
FYI, nothing screams tourist in Nashville louder than boots, hats, and large belt buckles. :act-up:I hope you guys have a great time!

Looks like I may need to purchase 2 putters this weekend for the 2 awesome head covers headed my way! I can't effin wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks like I may need to purchase 2 putters this weekend for the 2 awesome head covers headed my way! I can't effin wait!

If you do, I will. :alien:

If you do, I will. :alien:

I'm thinking no arm twisting or peer pressure will be required for you to leave with multiple new flatsticks...

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

No kidding....you only get that in Texas! Ha!

My wife wants me to buy her boots in Nashville. Is there a local place people go for boots....since we're on the subject.

When I was there in December we went into a shop downtown and 90% of them are made in China. For something quality your looking at a Seemore PR type price.... I'd rather have the putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Boom all set for this weekend as far as equipment goes!!

ajesetep.jpg

I want to bring my staffer but it wont fit in the car!

Not sure it'll fit in Dan's either lol worst comes to worst I'll sit in the back with it on my lap.

Alright, travel day is here! Excited to be hitting the road in a few hours, better putting here I come! Safe travels everyone and see you in Tennessee.

Last day of work for me! Really looking forward to this weekend.

Those of you traveling today be safe. Have a blast this weekend guys.

I should be on the road in about 10 hours after knocking out 2 unemployment hearing calls, 1 two hour presentation and other various things that are sure to spring up during the day.

I should be on the road in about 10 hours after knocking out 2 unemployment hearing calls, 1 two hour presentation and other various things that are sure to spring up during the day.

Safe travels today my good man. im still requesting some info on the gems we talked about :)

Safe travels today my good man. im still requesting some info on the gems we talked about :)

You will receive all the info you requested regarding the high quality SeeMore shirts and hats....lol. #VaultScavenger

You will receive all the info you requested regarding the high quality SeeMore shirts and hats....lol. #VaultScavenger

Another I may believe, however you'll be bragging about the vault and your purchases so I have faith ill get some feedback.

Back