The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

End of vacation today for me and a 9 hour drive home awaits BUT in 24 hours I'll be at the airport with BIGTIME waiting to hop on a jet plane to Tennessee!!

Woot woot!

Pound cookie and Big Time, that plane will be full of awesome! Safe travels buddy.

The plane might not be able to handle the two of us on there together at the same time. Have to find out what our upgrade over 1st class is going to be. :D

In 8 hours, Capt.Dru and I will be headed up to Memphis.

Don't forget to bring your quarters!!!! Gonna be a "rock'n" good time! See you boys there tomorrow.

How many guys are there going to be where this is going to be their 1st THP event to attend?

How many guys are there going to be where this is going to be their 1st THP event to attend?

1st official event? Yes. After missing out on indy 2 weekends ago.. otherwise this was supposed to be my second

Travel Safe Josh!!! We will see you tomorrow night...
The tour van is on the road and headed to the event. Going to make a stop for the day and night just north of Atlanta because after 8 hours in the van I will be exhausted and need to get some work done. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow at the meet and greet.

This will be my 3rd, but 1st with the BIG TIME!!!

#Boom............ On the road! Safe travels all...........

JM

Stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. PGA Superstore is right down the road.

The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Gonna be an awesome weekend for those THPers attending this! I was hoping the wait list would come thru for me again. But sadly it didn't.

Have fun guys! Embrace RST!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm thinking my 8th.

#2 for me. HHI was first. Have never met majority of people going to this one as only I think 4 were also at HHI.

The plane might not be able to handle the two of us on there together at the same time. Have to find out what our upgrade over 1st class is going to be. :D

Don't forget to bring your quarters!!!! Gonna be a "rock'n" good time! See you boys there tomorrow.
I am trying to get on that same flight with you two. Thought it might be required to keep you two in-line.

OK, so after receiving emails from Ben and Ted, this really is here!! Going to get setup on Edufii this afternoon to see what they have made available to us.

Just got an email from seemore. Looks like they are pumped to meet us as we are too!!!

I am trying to get on that same flight with you two. Thought it might be required to keep you two in-line.

Good idea, they could use some adult supervision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Just got an email from seemore. Looks like they are pumped to meet us as we are too!!!

Looks it is getting real now!! Me and Jmojo are headed east to Nashville now.

Oh yea. Sh** just got real

24 hours from now should be rolling through Memphis. Getting more and more excited for what this weekend will bring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Loved the email from Ted, and the connection to edufii with Ben Pellicani and the awesome video from Mike Hicks.

There aren't a ton of things in this world that send chills down my spine, but watching Payne win the US Open ALWAYS gets me. Always.

Loved the email from Ted, and the connection to edufii with Ben Pellicani and the awesome video from Mike Hicks.

There aren't a ton of things in this world that send chills down my spine, but watching Payne win the US Open ALWAYS gets me. Always.

I couldn't agree more bud! I'm psyched!

OK, so after receiving emails from Ben and Ted, this really is here!! Going to get setup on Edufii this afternoon to see what they have made available to us.
I just saw this. Checked my email, but can't see some of it from my phone. Definitely excited and will check it out when I get home tonight.

Back