What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out after work yesterday and played a 2-man scramble. Shot 36/36 - 72 with 3 birdies. I was teamed up with a guy who's never broken 100, but he's got a solid short game, so he came through for us when it counted. Really been trying to work on making a full turn back and using more of my lower body in my swing. Hit a lot of nice iron shots and drove the ball well. Just need to get a few more putts to fall.

42 out on the back 9 at plantation last night. Wind got a hold of a couple higher than normal drives. Played -1 on the par 3s though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes today and finished with a 46... Had three 3 putts.... Rained heavy over night and slight rain entire 9 holes and greens were soaked but very fast... A bit confusing and I misread and hit too fast...

<+>< Ps 46:1 ><+>

39/39= 78 Its weird to be disappointed in a 78 but I had a potential for a Par round but made some stupid mistakes and missed some very short putts. I did do some work on pre-shot focus, so there is definitely good work done today.

39/39= 78 Its weird to be disappointed in a 78 but I had a potential for a Par round but made some stupid mistakes and missed some very short putts. I did do some work on pre-shot focus, so there is definitely good work done today.
You will beg for a 78 In Myrtle so I'd never be disappointed in that score

Shot a solid 45 today. A couple of rough patches, particularly with bunkers. Still trying to improve with my 4-6 irons, so hitting more 4 wood off the tee as well. Moved around the course well enough. I know it's about my average score, but I'm always hoping for better.

Shot an even par 36 after work today. 7/7 fairways,
7/9 greens and 14 putts.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I don't know my shot count, but yesterday I took down a business golf team in a 9-hole match play. 4 & 3.

Shot an even par 36 after work today. 7/7 fairways,
7/9 greens and 14 putts.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Well done good buddy! :clapp:

+5 41 in league tonight. 1 double, 3 bogies and 5 pars. Tee game was pretty terrible tonight, 2 penalty strokes there, but I was extremely happy with everything else, putting and chipping were stellar. Great round to build on but I still have work to do. Playing 18 with my dad tomorrow for Father's Day.

You will beg for a 78 In Myrtle so I'd never be disappointed in that score

your right, Happy about the total score, just know there is work left for improving

Shot 84 (42/42) - Pretty happy with that considering how much I left out there with bad putting.

A good morning round, messed up two par 5's on the front when trying to go for it on the second shot, I had solid iron game today and would've been quite easily on the green in three...but...yeah, that's golf :)

rademyna.jpg

Played yesterday after work. Was a bit distracted and shot 44. Just ugly all around. Hit 3 balls OOB. Probably shouldn't have been playing, but wanted to get in some practice. Hit some good shots coming down the last few holes and those are the only shots I will remember from that round.

81 at the home course yesterday. Really frustrated right now. Most of my game is in top shape and I should be scoring much better than I am. Irons, tempo and swing plane don't feel right.

94 - could not get off the tee box, hit the driver so bad. Score could have been worse. Irons, short game, and putting were respectable (for me), but my driving was horrid.

But it was free, so it's all good.

Ugh, worst round of the year with an 86.

Left hand is hurting quite a bit and kept causing me to lose where my club was in my backswing so my timing was all off. Time to ice down my hand

Left hand is hurting quite a bit and kept causing me to lose where my club was in my backswing so my timing was all off. Time to ice down my hand

I had some similar problems with pain in my left hand - specifically in the ring finger and middle finger. Doesn't hurt with my swing as much as when I make contact with the ball/ground. Took a few days off this week to see if it goes away.

Hopefully a couple of icings takes care of the issue.

Your worst round is the same as my best round. That hurts me too :) Hope the hand feels better though.

44/40 84 for +12. Didnt do anything well today. 3 fir, 6 gir and 34 putts

44/40 84 for +12. Didnt do anything well today. 3 fir, 6 gir and 34 putts

Knowing your game that is high, but I would take an 84 each time out :)

81 at the home course yesterday. Really frustrated right now. Most of my game is in top shape and I should be scoring much better than I am. Irons, tempo and swing plane don't feel right.

Keep going out there, you'll get it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back